Did everyone have old ladies as their supervisors that had no idea what to do?? (1 Viewer)

bedpotato

HSC
On peoples blue sheet with your name and student number, was there a photo of you next to it? At my school there were three of us that had out photos printed onto the sheet haha It was strange!!
Yeah, everyone did lol.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Paper collection took over 25 minutes.
They were all old.
Should have brought a good book to read.

kpopism

HSC
i sat in the first row
and one of the old ladies kept staring at me fml.
i kept just smiling at her when we would make eye contact
but really i just wanted to tell her to go stare at someone else

other than that the rest were okay !

pHyRe

HSC
Our guy was heaps chill, he said they wanna get extra writing booklets to us in 20seconds at the start. We had him for SC too, and as the last year to do it, he was subtly mocking its relevance and importance haha. funny guy.

BagOFyarn

HSC
Have a friend whose supervisors started letting people IN to the exam hall at 11:20, didn't start till about 11:40-50 and finished at 1:30.

Someone needs to explain to me where BOS find their supervisors haha.
Basically anyone can become a supervisor, you just have to apply and do their course etc..

bedpotato

HSC
Have a friend whose supervisors started letting people IN to the exam hall at 11:20, didn't start till about 11:40-50 and finished at 1:30.

Someone needs to explain to me where BOS find their supervisors haha.
Lol same. Finished exam at 1:40, then they spent 50 minutes collecting everyone's papers and signing the blue sheet.

Makematics

HSC
I can only imagine how long it will take to collect the exams after 2u/4u maths. Considering that there will be like 10+ booklets per person...
We'll probably still be there when 3u starts

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
I can only imagine how long it will take to collect the exams after 2u/4u maths. Considering that there will be like 10+ booklets per person...
We'll probably still be there when 3u starts
We weren't in the room when they collected our booklets, they dismissed us when the time was up and when our sheet was signed. They collected them all up when we had all left.

Makematics

HSC
We weren't in the room when they collected our booklets, they dismissed us when the time was up and when our sheet was signed. They collected them all up when we had all left.
OMG lucky!! For us they come to us individually and check that the booklets are arranged correctly... And when youre doing that for 160 people it tends to take a fair while (took a good 50 mins yesterday)

kpopism

HSC
the irony when the head hsc supervisor stresses how important it
is to turn your phone off and his phone rings half way through our exam ha.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Thank goodness I don't go to a big school. Would have taken even longer for collection of papers

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Thank goodness I don't go to a big school. Would have taken even longer for collection of papers
It's pretty quick when you go to a ~500+ school, most of them leave as soon as they can

trololo

HSC
Our supervisors sideburns connected to his moustache and he looked like the KFC guy. The Asian leader was a control freak and she literary checked each persons summary sheets with the amount amount of booklets we actually used. It took forever.

HSC
We had our SC people too. Just old women who spend too long doing everything and anything.

Makematics

HSC
I reckon being a supervisor would be a good gig. Id probably be a troll though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)