Did you by chance study specifically what ended up being in there? (1 Viewer)

floerr

It's weird, whenever i do an exam and im cramming the night b4 alot of the times ill look at something specifically but for no reason at all. e.g. ph experiment i looked at it, didnt read any other experiments, laughed about the limewater thing being used and then remembered it and lo and behold question on it in the exam, same the option structure of nerve cells...also hapened in pdhpe..im just lucky they didnt ask about stuf i had really just not had time to look at or else i wulda left blank spaces
could i be psychic?
shame that i didnt do the same thing for eveyr question but oh well 50% here i come!!! :)
Anyone else done a similar thing where by a fluke u studied certain things in particular...or the opposite which i hope u havent??

stu_jacks88

Yea i did the same thing with the pH experiment, i was concentrating too hard on the enzyme experiments and then remembered 'Oh shit, that one about carbon dioxide is a bitch as well'. read over it twice. went to bed. did the test the next day. aaaaaah.

Sarah 05

well i also must b psychic. or pretty lucky but the things i really sucked at didnt come up, and a lot of those questions were in our trial

elisabeth

HSC
I've never been like that for bio, but in my modern trials, during recess before the exams I crammed frantically on the home front and what do you know, it ended up being the 30 mark question :D

H.A.L.

HSC
I quickly glanced over quarantine before that exam (the last topic in Search for Better Health), and read an article on Mad Cow disease which came in very handy for the cow ear tagging question, as I was able to say how an outbreak of BSE (mad cow) in Australia could be confined to one particular region, and the spread of the disease could limited as the ability to track the movement of cows around the country was monitored using the ear tags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)