Discovery of Dalamatia City (1 Viewer)

sevens

HSC
N/A
Dalamatia City

The First Place of Civilization built by the Sons of God 500,000 years ago and was destroyed 200,000 years ago through sudden land submergence and a tidal wave.

The anomalies does fit the description of the City that we know of and what led me there to the discovery of the first City.

This would be the greatest breakthrough ever in the history of Archeology and will change all our knowledge of History and religion.

Truly a time for revealing.

This also will prove the case of God and whether indirectly God exist just by the source that led to the great discovery.

All brought about a book that was written in the hand of God and given to man and the discovery in the images does prove the case. This discovery of the first places is where there is still unfinished business and the place is steeped in prophecy and is associated with the destiny of mankind. Very similar to first Eden, they are of each other.

I would get prepared for some changes as foreseen by all the prophets of Old.

This project is brought to you by religion in reply to unbelief and adds power to religion in the current climate but in a wider, deeper and better way than what we have today which is nothing much to be honest, Religion today is impotent and is a social organisation just another arm of government.

The unfolding of prophecy associated with this city will smash all false doctrine and particularly that doctrine and false interpretation that drives terrorism.

The outcome in discovery of this City and its revealing will change everything and it will come to pass.

Anyone want to go out there and bring together the worlds greatest presentation and change history, science and religion just like that?

Write to me.

Enjoy the gates, No one gets to the city of Dlamatia without going through the Seven gates of truth, its the filter of poor attitude and man has to work to get to the city, if you want to go to the city you have to find it, like the great pearl of great price found in a field through faith.

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

All the best

Sevens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)