distinctive visuals - shoehorn sonata (1 Viewer)

jason2kool

HSC
is it fine to use a poem as an ort? or am i better off using a picture book or artwork?

Enternalfire

HSC
its better to use something that use's pictures or maybe a movie where you can deconstruct how the scenes are shown

jason2kool

HSC
fair enough...but I'm like kind of already finished the essay, should i start again using a different medium?

FreeLearner

HSC
I would say poems are better than artworks, because then you can prove your argument using literary techniques and explain how a literary technique creates visual images. Such as the 'frozen sun' you can analyse just those 2 words and make a large and strong argument, just those 2 words have a lot of meaning and same goes to poems, many of them are really good for distinctively visual. good luck!

jason2kool

HSC
I would say poems are better than artworks, because then you can prove your argument using literary techniques and explain how a literary technique creates visual images. Such as the 'frozen sun' you can analyse just those 2 words and make a large and strong argument, just those 2 words have a lot of meaning and same goes to poems, many of them are really good for distinctively visual. good luck!
thanks champion

arthur_94

HSC
this module is going to screw me over so much tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)