Division (1 Viewer)

Kn1ght_M4r3

hey guys, do u remember wat the shortcut is for finding out whether a binary number is divisible by another. Not the long divsion way, i mean the short cut to see if its fully divisible or if it has a remainder, i cant remember it =/

Kn1ght_M4r3

yah =D
but me friend is doing it and he needs to kn0w, but i cant remember it rofl. =/
i kn0w its in the book somewhere just not sure where ahhhaha. division of binary i can still do, the shortcut thing i cant remember =/

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
yah =D
but me friend is doing it and he needs to kn0w, but i cant remember it rofl. =/
i kn0w its in the book somewhere just not sure where ahhhaha. division of binary i can still do, the shortcut thing i cant remember =/
hmm i dont quite remember, im re-doing this whole entire option topic in uni, at a even more at advance level which includes alot of other crap, it's very confusing.

Kn1ght_M4r3

ahahah but at least you know like the basicz of it winston =) Well i guess we all need revision ehhe

umm yeah fatmuscle its like if the question asked which of these are fully divisible by i dunno 0010 and like u dont do the long division but just do this shortcut way to see if there is a remainder or n0t.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
hmm i dont quite remember, im re-doing this whole entire option topic in uni, at a even more at advance level which includes alot of other crap, it's very confusing.
im with you brother...

I actually am looking atm Excel textbook for help! Logic gates etc... plus other crazy stuff (never did hardware option at school). Its fun, but gay at the same time

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
im with you brother...

I actually am looking atm Excel textbook for help! Logic gates etc... plus other crazy stuff (never did hardware option at school). Its fun, but gay at the same time

yes, my notes got me through 1st sem at uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)