do they give out ranks or just marks? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey,

i was wondering, does macq uni give out actual ranks (based on assignments + exams) like in the hsc or do they just give out marks?

X

xeuyrawp

hey,

i was wondering, does macq uni give out actual ranks (based on assignments + exams) like in the hsc or do they just give out marks?
Nope. What you get is your marks for the assessments that you 'get back' (ie have access to), and then the final mark for the subject.

peter22

Banned
HSC
Nope. What you get is your marks for the assessments that you 'get back' (ie have access to), and then the final mark for the subject.
Bullshit. You don't get your actual raw marks added together when you receive your final grade. But of course, high raw marks compared to everyone else will get you a higher final grade.

dolbinau

HSC
Did PwarYuex even say tha that? All he said was you get your assessment marks and then a final mark..

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I think Peter22 got confused and read the statement 'marks for your assessment' as 'raw marks'.

Peter22, I would suggest you read a post carefully before responding so aggressively and incorrectly. Making such implications won't do you well at uni ;)

antisheep

HSC
on a similar topic... i've heard a few different versions of how subjects are ranked... once and for all... does mac use bell curve grading or not? I don't particularily mind either way it's just on a point of curiosity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)