Do u cook in food tech? (1 Viewer)

shinelover

HSC
When i did food tech yr 11 and 12...we cooked quite a lot...at least once per fortnight xD and we always made nice food o_O it was always related to the theory in some way though :p

e.g. my class did manufacture of ice cream...so we made our own ice cream xD (also used as an experiment, the use of gelatin and the effect)

sometimes we just cooked for the sake of food xD

(junior was all about cooking, yr 11. cooked quite a lot! yr 12 less..but still enjoyable)

Also had various assessments that had a practical component to it

Grim712

HSC
we cook very rarely, not even once a fortnight, but when we do cook it is pretty good, but what i like most about the practical lessons are the ones that are for a project/assesment task/assignments, because we get to cook what we want and our teacher doesnt tell us how to cook, cause she tells us wrong... we did a stir fry once and she told us to prepare one ingredient, cook it in the wok, take it out, prepare the next ingredient, cook it... etc when you are supposed to prepare all your ingredients first and *then* cook them... not one at a time... she needs to stay out of the way and let us do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)