Do you feel cheated? (1 Viewer)

Do you feel cheated by the BOS for maing such easy tests?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters

zemaj

After all that, 2 years, then to get two of the easiest tests for physics and chem (ok I lost a few marks on chem since I forgot the alkane reaction equation & my final option answer may have missed a little - despite being 3 pages).

It really sucks IMO. It kinda makes you feel it all wasn't worth it...

-zem

schwang_thang

hell no! im over the moon that the calculations & experiments were so simple, if they'd given us conquering chem-style qstns & made us work out back titrations n all that, i wuddve been panicking like hell!

mjor

i half agree with you...
yeah it does make it feel like a whole lot of work came to be worth nothing. But they're never going to examine everything in the course in 3hrs so thats always going to be the case.. and yes its bad because you start getting into the realm of differentiation between cadidates not based on how good they are at chem but on how many little mistakes they made or minor inaccuracies in their expression. so yea i feel a bit cheated
but on the other hand i'm glad i did well and i'm glad its over and i don't really care about it anymore!!

mannnnndy

chocoholic
It feels like it was such a waste of time studying for some of my exams like bio being so broad, but at least these questions were more specific. and hooray for no fertiliser questions!:D

Ozz^E

Doesnt really bother me...i studied hard during yr 12 and now my HSc mark should be really nice.

:D

Nusrat

god I hate studying for chem, yeh easy qns mean they're gonna mark hard.......
seriously, they gotta be nice to us cos the state needs our vote to win the damn election.....is everyone voting next year?

mav_2509

I FEEL VERY CHEATED!!! zemaj, i agree with u, what a waste of 2 years of hard work!!! Both phy and chem were heaps easy, and sooo much time... BOS:chainsaw:, those guys must of got really really lasy this year.

ITS ALL OVER, BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WITH EXAMS LEFT, IM OFF TO :drink:

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i feel cheated becoz out of all the stuff i studied...virtually none of it was there! I know i never pass exams but i mean this was hopeless, the test may have been easy for those ppl who know their stuff but i thought it was stupid...there was one 6mark question that i knew nothing about... everything i wrote in that exam was a load of bs...i walked out with just under 2hrs left it was that bad

Mr Chicken

m

Guys i think sure, the test was easy, but some of you may be being an insy bit cocky don't you think?

Ozz^E

cocky????? If the test is easy then the test is easy...wat..u want us to say it was hard in order not to sound cocky..id rather the truth.

:cool:

school-spew

everything's relative. As it is, everyone found it easy, so they're going to mark it very hard. Maybe some of you should stop counting your chickens before they hatch and bragging about how great you're going to do.

kini mini

HSC
I don't see why you'd feel cheated, as far as I can see the exam was completely in the spirit of the course and was similar to last year's in format. The questions weren't technically very difficult, but that simply means that they'll use a ridiculous metric to discriminate between candidates. I thought I answered well, and most people seem to think so too, but the markers will certainly find something you could have done better.

spice girl

magic mirror
Originally posted by kini mini
the markers will certainly find something you could have done better.
...and that "something" is usually something ridiculous...

kini mini

HSC
Quite right....fail to use the one and only phrase deemed acceptable by the gods and lo they shall smite you.

livelife

come on peoples

ok, so the questions weren't killer hard, but i've studied pretty hard and thought many were challenging, i mean maybe the broad answer was basic but remembering all the detailed equations etc isn't a walk in the park.
are we complaining about how easy a test is, its fairly simple guys, if you do a test well, thats a good thing.
celebrate, don't complain. ;)

laney

HSC
i actually didn't KNOW KNOW all the stuff all that well, and i thought it was relatively easy, well most definately compared to our trials.....or maybe that was cause i didnt' study for them.....either way, it could have been just a little bit harder.

the scaling for chem is supposed to be relatively high....but if we all go great, then well, there goes scaling....

actually i was really worried for phys and chem, and to find they were as easy as that!?!?! what was i worried for.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)