Do you see yourself marrying outside your race? (1 Viewer)

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
Do you see yourself marrying someone outside your race?

To a guy/girl outside your race??? i would prefer dating anyone from out of my race, even though im mixed and im happy for anything and so on, so anyways would you see yourself being married to someone outside your race or keep it in your own race?..any comments are welcomed

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I don't think either being in or out of a race should affect the decision at all.....

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I used to want to marry a caucasian so we could have halfie babies. :rolleyes:

But my boyfriend is Asian and I want to marry him, so stuff the halfie babies. We'll have beautiful Asian babies.

I don't have a problem with mixed-race marriages, for me or for others. People are people. It's wrong to rule out who you should or should not marry based on race.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
But my boyfriend is Asian and I want to marry him, so stuff the halfie babies. We'll have beautiful Asian babies.

oh man

you and i are on two completely different levels.

how long has it been?

KYKYJ

HSC
marriage. .

if you cut a black, asian , caucasian, indian, or anyone else for that matter the blood would be the same colour for all of them. . race is a factor to indvidulism and not to discrimination so marriage should be able 2 happen between all races. . .
i am currently with a caucasian girl, but i'm half asian half coloured south african so yea. . i wouldn't hav a roblem marrying outside of my "highly unique" race lol
in the wise words of Good charlotte:
"We all bleed the same way as you dooooooo
And we all have the same things to go through. . . "
Hold on- Good Charlotte
(most totally awesome song about support for suicidal teens[but thats off topic!])

I love people with accents!!!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh dear i can see all the interracial threads coming back

i have no problems with marrying a non-chinese guy. i dont know what my dad thinks about it but he unofficially knows about my current (white) boyfriend, and he hasn't made any negative comments.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
oh man

you and i are on two completely different levels.

how long has it been?
How long has what been?

Well, I've been wanting halfie babies from the time I came to Australia until I've been going out with my current boyfriend for a few months.

And I've been with my current boyfriend for two years.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i use to always want to marry a guy who's the same nationality as me - makes it easier when it comes to the wedding, kids, and of course having the same values. i guess now i don't really think about it. i don't date to marry, i date to date.

so if i dated someone who wasn't my nationality, it wouldn't matter to me, as long as i like the guy. it would kill my parents, but fuck that. the last guy i dated who was my nationality was an arsehole.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
How long has what been?

Well, I've been wanting halfie babies from the time I came to Australia until I've been going out with my current boyfriend for a few months.

And I've been with my current boyfriend for two years.
dude... that didn't make sense.
months or years?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
oh dear i can see all the interracial threads coming back

i have no problems with marrying a non-chinese guy. i dont know what my dad thinks about it but he unofficially knows about my current (white) boyfriend, and he hasn't made any negative comments.
ALLL WHITE MAN IS ZEROOOO!!!! ONE ONEEOONE!!!! etc...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
meh. Im eurasian, so what ever floats my boat at the time really. I prefer europeans though.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Join the f-ing Club :)

positive said:
Uhhh I am like in the only Chinese Family in this white people town lol. The only girls I've ever being with or even know are ALL white! This has had a profounding impact on the way I think about girls. On average, I find caucasian girls more attractive, because they're the ones I've grown up with. But when I compare a chinese "stunner" against a white one, I'd still go Chinese...

Weird I know!

Okay, so i'm not a dude/man/boy/male species
However I too am Chinese in this white people country town
I dont even caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare....my boyfriend is half bulgarian for crying out loud :)
Define Chinese Stunner honey..
Oh yeah, I've never had an asian friend or known of one, Newcastle seems to be devoid of them..I know more irish people, than asian, and asians are perhaps 1/6th of the population of the world... in number

:) have a nice evening

positive

HSC
Uhhh I am like in the only Chinese Family in this white people town lol. The only girls I've ever being with or even know are ALL white! This has had a profounding impact on the way I think about girls. On average, I find caucasian girls more attractive, because they're the ones I've grown up with. But when I compare a chinese "stunner" against a white one, I'd still go Chinese...

Weird I know!

repz

HSC
Well im a mixed asian, and i wouldn't mind getting married to another race
even a mixed race, maybe a eurasian chick, but some reason my family wants me to marry a latino girl lol

positive

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Okay, so i'm not a dude/man/boy/male species
However I too am Chinese in this white people country town
I dont even caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare....my boyfriend is half bulgarian for crying out loud :)
Define Chinese Stunner honey..
Oh yeah, I've never had an asian friend or known of one, Newcastle seems to be devoid of them..I know more irish people, than asian, and asians are perhaps 1/6th of the population of the world... in number

:) have a nice evening
Stunner as in hot!/10. Heh I only know one chinese girl.. and funnily enough she had a crush on me because I was the only other Chinese guy around her age for a few dozen k/ms. I'm like wtf?!

Anyway do you reckon it's harder for a Chinese guy to pick up white chicks or a Chinese girl picking up white guys? I reckon it's harder for guys for some reason... lucky I am good looking and the girls find me irresitable though lol

lotuschild

HSC
Ive only ever dated europeans, but i have been attracted to an asian boy before. I personally think i will probably marry a caucasian because that is mainly the type of look i am attracted to, but when it comes down to it, in the end ill be happy with whoever can put up with me for the rest of our lives :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)