Do you still have to goto school? (1 Viewer)

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Since the SC is over, is your school making you goto school? Because mine is making us untill the 8th of Dec. :mad: What about your schools?

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
CharlieB said:
Since the SC is over, is your school making you goto school? Because mine is making us untill the 8th of Dec. :mad: What about your schools?
Of course my school's making me come to school till the 6th of December...however, most of us can't be bothered to pay attention; we're just bludging our way through.

You know, in Malaysian schools they get 3 months holiday after their "major exams"?

geegables

HSC
yeah we're doing a bridging course ...

we get out at 3rd of december but of course theres going to be a lot of "sick" days in between

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
my school is making me come to school until the 10th of December

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
We've got to stay until the end of week 8, whenever that it. And we've got an exam week 8! (for class placement in maths next year)

sladehk

le random
HSC
hmmm

i think all public schools need to finish at dec

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
I think we have to go until we get our yearly reports and SC results, and we have work experience nxt week, neway the formal is coming up so w00t!!

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
We're 'supposed' to be coming until the 10th of December, but my school has allowed students to begin signing out if they wish. Currently there's around 11 students attending school each day, 13 if we're lucky..lol.
Most people have taken the opportunity to get out while they can, but I've been attending anyway because i have certain commitments. School has become a real bludge though.

Mumma

HSC
Im supposed to go to school till Friday this week, problem is I cant be fucked and so today was my last day :)

onigiri

HSC
After the SC we stayed at school for 2 more weeks then we left. In the 2 weeks we had to stay back it was bludgey anyways >.>

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
I Finished On The 2nd Of Dec.

:p ... ;) ohh well the formal and pinic day was good and i am enjoyin the nearly 2 month hoildays

lenvik

HSC
I'm so unlucky. Our school makes us stay until the 17th.

Wow. They are giving us the whole two last days off.

Thanks so much.

Plus they made us do a Yr11 Transition Program :(

HSC
when i was in year 10 i stayed all way till the 8th when i signed out, in maths our teacher was preparing us for year 11, giving us 3unit work :)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I signed out the day the day the SC exams ended - my school gave us the option of staying, signing out for good, or signing out right after the exams and coming back next year... then again, it was a shire school and i left for good ;)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I remember that I finished school 25th november. Our formal was on the 1st december - a monday night which I thought was silly :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)