does anyone do retail operations? (1 Viewer)

salmac

HSC
im beginning to think that i am the only one doing retial!!!!! does anyone have any notes, or anything which may be of assitance to the retail hsc?? or has anyone done it before?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
yeah im doing it and so is muse (another member)

are you in yr 11?
hello you ;)

yeah i do it.. i dont know how many times ive said this.. there are so many threads on retail..

get the "first steps in a retail career" textbook.. thats what the majority of people use i think

salmac

HSC
nah im in yr 12, we've only 10 more wks of skewl 2 go, how cool is that. wat about u? how u finding the retail course

jakulan

HSC
ey sup guys i do retail 2 jzt starting the year 12 subjects on retail. Do any of u guys have notes or anything on retail to help me out

lauramarie88

HSC
Yeah sure i have a fair few, ill post em up here after the HSC is over, so keep your eye out. In the mean time, have a look at the HSC online website, we did a fair bit of stuff on there with the activities - might provide some assistance. Hope you are enjoying the course.

lauramarie88

HSC
Considering i just finished my last retail exam EVER i find very little need for my notes, i think i have attatched them correctly (i hope) but do with them what u will, i hope they are helpful!

kyraa

HSC
hey
I do retail. I'm just starting yr12. i got 87% in the preliminary's and i'm willing to help anyone if u need my help but u need to state what area u need help on. :wave:

bellacarla

HSC
I do retail and out of a class of like 25, not many people seem to take it seriously.. i think only half will sit the exam

and about that textbook, "First steps in a retail career" is it just me, or is it extremly boring with tooo much information?

Well thats my two cents

sora go go

HSC
omg i know what you mean. i find that textbook overloring and hato sit and read.. not that you would for fun .. but like when your revising its sooo lame. and like half of the terms you need arent even in the glossary! what the hell! i dont appreciate that. thank god the retail exam is tomoro and im screwed. our teacher hasnt taught us anything the whole time. and our trial exam was a disaster! there werent even enough papers for everyone in the class.!!!! what the hell. yeah but anyway there are notes posted up in a few places you just have to look n_n

xoxoxoxo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)