does anyone else have a ps3 mic? (1 Viewer)

Riot09

HSC
so i got a mic and games like battlefield,m.a.g and mw2 but noone uses their mic its so wierd i usually play s and d on mw2 and i am 90percent of the time the last one alive in my team granted if we havent already won.Its also sort of annoying aswell when teammates dont cover ur back when i snipe.

so if anyone else has this same issue i have a mic and i usually play after 9pm everyday.my psn is:Suva16

bio_nut

HSC
Because people wanting the proper online multiplayer gaming experience play Xbox instead.

PS3 sucks for that.

Riot09

HSC
so how much do you have to pay for a gold membership on Xbox live per year ?, and you might want to look out for the 3 red lights.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I play BF-BC2 on occasion and use my mic sometimes.

I don't play MW2 anymore simply because of how unpolished that game is. Not to mention it's full of immature teens and it's so easy to come first. 99% of the time i'll come first.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
It's rare to find someone else with a working mic on the PS3 version of BF3. usually there's no-chatter when I jump online for a quick game after work.
You're best off finding PS3 players here, adding their PSN id so you can play it as it was intended - with teamwork.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
so how much do you have to pay for a gold membership on Xbox live per year ?, and you might want to look out for the 3 red lights.
$80py.
Dedicated support 24 hours.
large exclusive game/app centre.
Dedicated Gaming Server
Dedicated ENCRYPTED data server.
Xbox elite, 7/8/2008 manufacturer date, no RROD.

Go Figure.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I've got a mic but never use it because nobody else does.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
so i got a mic and games like battlefield,m.a.g and mw2 but noone uses their mic its so wierd i usually play s and d on mw2 and i am 90percent of the time the last one alive in my team granted if we havent already won.Its also sort of annoying aswell when teammates dont cover ur back when i snipe.

so if anyone else has this same issue i have a mic and i usually play after 9pm everyday.my psn is:Suva16
Who the fuck snipes? Fucking campers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)