Does biology in focus have proper worked solutions (1 Viewer)

HSC
I’m thinking of bio in focus. But I’m worried it’s worked solutions are like chemistry in focus (very bad solutions, with no solutions for some. Questions) does the bio in focus books have solutions to ALL questions? Or is it like their chemistry book

Etho_x

HSC
I’m thinking of bio in focus. But I’m worried it’s worked solutions are like chemistry in focus (very bad solutions, with no solutions for some. Questions) does the bio in focus books have solutions to ALL questions? Or is it like their chemistry book
I haven't seen bio in focus worked answers anywhere, I do have chem in focus worked solutions which will give you the solutions for most questions. DM if you want it

Vaibhav123456

HSC
You have to buy a separate book called Biology in Focus Student Book, if you really want worked solutions. Same for Chemistry.

Vaibhav123456

HSC
WorkedSolutionsIsForTeachersIsn'tIt?
Yeah Nevermind. Just checked. "Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your local education consultant for access codes and conditions.".
Just ask your teacher I guess.

JaeMoon

HSC
I got around it by using using edzion - they provide concise lessons by topics which I often use to check whether my answer I used for biology in focus are correct. Sorry not much help but my teachers didn't have any solutions for me to use. Would love to know where you get the answers for bio in focus though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)