does everyone here find 3u very easy now? (1 Viewer)

unmentionable

HSC
after doing heaps of 4u papers, 3u papers seem really easy now
but im scared im being too complacent i havent actually started doing any study for 3unit yet
do you think its ok to leave the study for one day?
i need the time to study 4unit thats why =\
i did that for my trials and i did alright but granted my trial was pretty easy

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
hsc is usually easier than trials. and yeah, 3u seems a breeze now. al yr they said it'd get easy, but we didn't believe... now i do, and thank god for that:)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yah 3u motion is prolly the hardest topic, but after doin 4u its relatively easy

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i find 3U heaps easier now, but thats probably because i enjoy it more than 4U i think

S

Shuter

I find 3U easy as now. I probably would want to drop 4U as I don't enjoy it or know too much, except that I find 3U so easy now I want it to count for 2 units worth.

mathock

HSC
4 unit just totally changes the way you look at 3 unit... now, the graphing is elementary, the integration basic, and we just finished harder 3 unti topics, which finally explained math induction to me :) im so happy i chose 4 unit

HSC
N/A
3 units heaps easy now.

you should be able to fit all the study in on the tusday. 40% of the 4unit course is harder 3 units so by studing for 4unit you really study at 3unit at the same times, its like doing 4units of work in 2units of time. i love it. well thats my plan, hope it works out of me

mathock

HSC
4 unit used to blow my mind... when our techer used to introduce new concepts, he'd explain them and do a few examples which would take up the whole lesson, and us 3 guys who do 4 unit at our school (small class i know) would walk out and be like "wtf??"... but yeah, no worries now

unmentionable

HSC
heheh excellent
glad to see everyone finding 3u easier
well actually not really ur all gonna beat me! :(
heh i just did a 3u paper in the lib today and finished it in a bit less than an hr
but question 7 was tough
havent marked it though i think i got heaps of mistakes

Rush152

aim54x said:
hell no i think they're both hard. 4u is very hard 4 me. am nervous bout monday, but i will be concerntratin on 3u more, i have a better chance there
hahaha you're in the same boat as me i rekon. prolly will end up studying for 3u more

unmentionable said:
heh i just did a 3u paper in the lib today and finished it in a bit less than an hr
but question 7 was tough
havent marked it though i think i got heaps of mistakes
if that was the 2003 3u exam, that question was very very tricky... :uhhuh:
took me bout 40 mins to get it XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)