does n e one on the forum go here (1 Viewer)

craz

HSC
forget it...not interested in NSW at all or Adelaide or Western Australia or Northern Territory. so my top choice is still la trobe...tough my its my choice.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Originally posted by craz
forget it...not interested in NSW at all or Adelaide or Western Australia or Northern Territory. so my top choice is still la trobe...tough my its my choice.
English, Maths, Art, IPT, History and Chinese '03
lol wat happend to la trobe?
i see your doing Arts at University of Ballarat now...
hahaha

craz

HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
craz wat r u talkin about??
you said u wanted to goto La Trobe !!!
and La Trobe is in Melbourne !!!!!
muheahaehaehae
so wat r u talkin about?
wat happend?
actually hmm..my ENTER wasn't high enough...and i wanted to go to la trobe but i wanted to go to ballarat too! and im happy doing my course to get me into teaching!

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
My brother enrolled in La Trobe at Wodonga. He moved to Albury on Tuesday. He seems to like it. I'm going down to visit in March with a friend. Albury had better be a nice place.

He starts his Bachelor eCommerce next week.

monzi

HSC
lol im at la trobe doing bachelor of commerce im liking it so far except Microeconomics LOL AHHHHHHHHH my tutor is so gay has a phd in economics and yet he doesnt know how to communicate anything to us ..id love to study at melbourne uni i heard that is a top notch uni

lol albury is nicer then wodonga but hey a uni is a uni

Benno

HSC
any one here go to La trobe bendigo?

im doin an arts course there and am living at the halls

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
if a uni is a uni
then why not just goto uws
why move all the way to wadongala or albury ?
Last time I checked, not everybody lives in Sydney mate. Nor does everybody like Sydney.

Anyway, I went to Albury, it is MUCH nicer than Wodonga. My brother seems to like it down there. I'm going back down there again in a couple of months. Albury has something I want in Wollongong! Intencity! I want one badly!

monzi

HSC
LOLLLL!!

Albury is so nice! i love La Trobe University, everbody bags it but i think its so intense, you get more interaction with your lecturers and your peers..alike Sydney you dont know anyone and you have to struggle to get to know the lecturers! you make alot of close friends aswell..but im transfering next year to Wollongong

aidan910

HSC
i wanna go to la trobe in albury/wodonga.. its beta then charles sturt... isnt charles sturt all environmentally friendly in albury/wodonga and u cant go to toilet in real toilets?

aidan910

HSC
im looking to do a bachelor of business.... or eCommerce... i was just wondering what type of career paths are available after i do either of those courses.... im kinda new to the whole uni thing so dont hate on me for being a dumbass...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)