Doing DART in Ingleburn. Any tips? (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I was wondering whether someone would be able to tell me if the testers at Ingleburn will make me do Hillstarts since there are basically no hills to begin with!

My test is on next Thursday the 23rd AUG at 10 am
Any other tips would be much appreciated :)

Thanx in advance

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i did it there
pretty easy imho
i mounted the kerb and i still passed
i was like wtf but yeah. :)
Hill starts im pretty sure they'll make you do one somewhere so if you know how to do one then it's all good. Yeah pretty flat there, maybe just a sidestreet with a slight slant?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
MuffinMan said:
i did it there
pretty easy imho
i mounted the kerb and i still passed
i was like wtf but yeah. :)
Hill starts im pretty sure they'll make you do one somewhere so if you know how to do one then it's all good. Yeah pretty flat there, maybe just a sidestreet with a slight slant?
Are you serious? There actually going to make me do a hill start in Ingleburn? Oh fuck, i hate hillstarts. My instructor tells me that in his 19 years of teaching in ingleburn he's never once had a student who had to do a hill start in Ingleburn.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
prob not then
idk
i did auto
i get my manuals in like 5 months anyways.
good luck though.

Pace_T

HSC
my bro did it there its pretty easy coz the roads are so wide aswell as the fact that there are no hills. but if they want to test u on the hillstarts they'll find one somewhere so it wont be because of that. they dont always test ppl on hillstarts so dont worry. if ur worrying becoz u happen to suck at hillstarts its probably best if u didnt pass. whereever u have to go when ur on ur p's ur bound to come across a situation where u need to do a hillstart. and i dont want no bimbo who doesnt know what she's doing rolling back into my car. other than that, good luck

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Pace_T said:
my bro did it there its pretty easy coz the roads are so wide aswell as the fact that there are no hills. but if they want to test u on the hillstarts they'll find one somewhere so it wont be because of that. they dont always test ppl on hillstarts so dont worry. if ur worrying becoz u happen to suck at hillstarts its probably best if u didnt pass. whereever u have to go when ur on ur p's ur bound to come across a situation where u need to do a hillstart. and i dont want no bimbo who doesnt know what she's doing rolling back into my car. other than that, good luck
I didn't say i couldn't do them, i said i don't like them.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I passed two weeks ago!:D :D :D They didn't make me do a hill start either :) and the test was really easy and short!

Jiga

Congrats. I honestly think if you cant pass the L's test, DART or HPT you shouldnt be able to go for your license for a year. They are ridiculousy easy, if you cant pass them... you really shouldnt be on the road because there are many situations you encounter far more challenging then doing a 3 point turn!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
Congrats. I honestly think if you cant pass the L's test, DART or HPT you shouldnt be able to go for your license for a year. They are ridiculousy easy, if you cant pass them... you really shouldnt be on the road because there are many situations you encounter far more challenging then doing a 3 point turn!
I was really surprised at how simple and quick it was and so was my instructor. I don't think i did anything wrong in the test because from what i know, if you lose some points during the test but still passed - the tester would tell you what you did wrong...

My tester called my name, then there was a long pause and said "Congratulations" I was sooo happy and my hands were shaking! :D:D:D:D

Thanx to everyone who helped :)

CieL

HSC
The dart dude didnt tell me anything besides congrats either..

I was so cut when I got home and realised I forgot to check out my percentage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)