Doing UNSW prepp under the science faculty, got a few questions <3 (1 Viewer)

KoalaKnight

HSC
Hey my doods, I got accepted into UNSW prepp like two days ago and I plan to use this program to hopefully get me ready/into Data science and decisions in 2018. Im currently confused or unsure of what my third subject enrolment should be, Im currently enrolled into two by default which is 'upp mathematics 1' and some academic skill program, If i plan to do data science and decisions, what subject would be suitable for me? should i just pick 'introduction to programming' since that falls under as one of the topics in the course or should i do something else more basic (suggestions please xo) and do the introduction to programming in semester two.
Also who else is doing the prepp course? Would love to meet people in the late classes that go till 9pm :/
anyways have a nice day =]

jackstar7

HSC
Hey my doods, I got accepted into UNSW prepp like two days ago and I plan to use this program to hopefully get me ready/into Data science and decisions in 2018. Im currently confused or unsure of what my third subject enrolment should be, Im currently enrolled into two by default which is 'upp mathematics 1' and some academic skill program, If i plan to do data science and decisions, what subject would be suitable for me? should i just pick 'introduction to programming' since that falls under as one of the topics in the course or should i do something else more basic (suggestions please xo) and do the introduction to programming in semester two.
Also who else is doing the prepp course? Would love to meet people in the late classes that go till 9pm :/
anyways have a nice day =]
Hey, are you still taking the course? If so, how is it going so far?

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)