Done with HSC :) (1 Viewer)

Constantine

HSC
Keep it up guys! It is not over and you can still make a huge difference until the very last second of the last exam! :)

Constantine

HSC
ty for the reality check I'm here celebrating acting like it's over when I've got one more rip
Glad to hear it. I experienced this first hand myself. I did 12 units and I under-performed by a lot on the day of the hsc exam for one subject. You just never know. Every single exam is super important. Continue studying now so you can have a guilt-free 3 months holiday.

thatgaegoth

HSC
I just finished my HSC
I'm in a state of shock, I had no idea I could get this far, I had no idea I'd live this long tbh
I don't know how to celebrate, I've spent the past two years of my life studying and not taking part of social opportunities, I think I'll try and get out there now that it's all over. I want to play sport, I want to focus on my art, I want to make friends and I want to sing and play video games

I'm free

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I just finished my HSC
I'm in a state of shock, I had no idea I could get this far, I had no idea I'd live this long tbh
I don't know how to celebrate, I've spent the past two years of my life studying and not taking part of social opportunities, I think I'll try and get out there now that it's all over. I want to play sport, I want to focus on my art, I want to make friends and I want to sing and play video games

I'm free
Well good job!

I hope it went how you wanted it to and all the best of luck for your results all of you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)