DOOMED - Advanced paper was EVIL (1 Viewer)

*Fire_Fly*

All these ppl are posting saying that the Advanced paper wasn't so bad. Huh! :eek: That was the worst exam ever!!! Did anyone else feel like they totally and absolutely screwed up????? :confused:

bubble_tea

YES.
omg, i didn't study at all last night.. i feel so effed in the head right now.. only wrote 4 pages for B, wrote about 7 pages for C and I didn't finish writing A..!!

HSC
Im in the same boat as u guys...and its sinking unfortunately..:(

hey, at least its OVER!!!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I feel good. You're all making me feel even better.

shoelace

i think people are saying that its easier to what they were expecting i guess. i found it ok coz it was two essays and a speech and we'd done the speech for our the trials.
but module b was really dodge.

i'm sure you did fine guys! everyone's in the same boat... even if it is sinking haha

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
module B was a torture masquarding (did i even spell that right?) as a question. Or maybe it was just because of my total mindblank. Module C was sweet though!

skotgb

i hated it... awsnt prepared enough.. i think the trial was easier.. or just didnt care as much for it.

the lear question was the worst.. and i found the speech easier than the two essays.. prob spent too much time on it though.
gotta find out where shakespeare is burried to kill him again!!
same for jane austen!
my mod A was a bit short cos ran out of time (even though it was 2nd.. lear needed time) so did dot points and the conclusion when they said pens down :(

im glad english is dead.. worst subject over with.. bring on chemistry

gabn

HSC
i failed but think very much at my own hand which is a shame as it would be nice to blame someone

scruffy012

HSC
*Fire_Fly* said:
All these ppl are posting saying that the Advanced paper wasn't so bad. Huh! :eek: That was the worst exam ever!!! Did anyone else feel like they totally and absolutely screwed up????? :confused:
yep i agree i screwed up the section 2, i only wrote 3 pages, but 6 for sect 1 and 5 for sect 3.

it could be worse, i feel sorry for everybody else who studied wuthering heights

scruffy

ryaneco

HSC
Overall i thought both english papers were reasonable Paper 1 was easy, Paper 2 however was reasonable with the exception of MODULE B i don't know how well it helped in answering the other texts but for King Lear it was horrid, i didn't understand, i wanted to cry lol, but i got through it all, its over till the results come in

stace212

It wasnt as bad as I expected, but it sure was bad...I'm thinking maybe I should have studied more... I'll be glad with just a pass, thats all I'm asking, it's not too much to ask!!!

- jax -

paper 2 was... hmmm... it was expected but did they really have to throw that curveball for module B??? i have to say the catholic trial questions were easier.. thank god there was a speech for module C...

mishka

HSC
N/A
i was thinking the only reason i sucked at king lear was because i hadn't overly prepared for it. but now i see that everyone had the same problem (i know this sounds bad, please try to understand where i'm coming from!) i'm actually feeling a little better!!

i did 7 pgs for mod A, 5 for mod B and 6 for mod C. did them in order and stuck to strict time limits! :)

at least it's over, everyone... no use stewing about it now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)