dot point 1.4.3 (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
analyse information from secondary sources to describe adaptations and responses that have occurred in Australian organisms to assist temperature regulation

is this practically the same as:

compare responses of named Australian ectothermic and endothermic organisms to changes in the ambient temperature and explain how these responses assist temperature regulation

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, true ey... i fink tis the practical side of the dot pt... aprt from i actually did different organisms for each one of em...

= Jennifer =

HSC
so....

analyse information from secondary sources to describe adaptations and responses that have occurred in Australian organisms to assist temperature regulation

this one i talk about stuff like behavioral, structural, physiological adaptations generally of Australian endotherms and ectotherms in response totemperature change

and....

compare responses of named Australian ectothermic and endothermic organisms to changes in the ambient temperature and explain how these responses assist temperature regulation

i draw up a table for endotherms and have say eg red kangaroo and rabbit eared bandicoot

then a table for ectotherms magnetic termites, bogong moths and compare their responses?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, coolz, no prob....

oh yea, one more thing under this dt pt... i chose desert lizard (easy to remember, no long hard names) as my ectotherm australian organism... durin high ambient temperature, dun say burrow in sand, cuz the sand is extremely hot ... my teacher scolded me for a full 5 min and givin me 20 million reasons not to write it... instead, say burrow underground... cuz that's where tis cooler... =)

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
mehehehe the sadness of it all :S just think about when you're going to need to differentiate between the two in the future :(

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i chose blue tongue and kangarooo.. easy to remeber :) i think theyre the more common ones. i mean, if you have enough points for the allocated ,arks, then who cares if everyone else uses them ? :D:D

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i think the first point is the practical bit of it; in order to do the second one

muahaha frodo; u'll need to differentiate in the HSC

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
i think the first point is the practical bit of it; in order to do the second one

muahaha frodo; u'll need to differentiate in the HSC
*shrugs* i dunno... i fink i stuck both in for any question dat have words lyk "adaptations" "ectotherms" "endotherms" etc 3etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)