Doubling up on a text (1 Viewer)

clarg

HSC
I just wanted an opinion on whether it is acceptable for someone to use the same text for both Belonging and Conflicting Perspectives - the question isn't that it may not be applicable (the film is great for both), but whether its not condoned by the BOS or something like that.

BTW the text in question is Midnight in Paris.

deswa1

HSC
Yeah go for it- they can never tell because its different markers anyway

eXanimo

HSC
You cannot possibly lose marks from doing this, but make sure that you are not simply taking the easy option.

I'm doubling up for Belonging/Conflicting perspectives myself, but the text will be my second related text, and as my other related text's are quite deep and there is lots to talk about, I hope to be able to avoid using it unless they specify two texts.

clarg

HSC
You cannot possibly lose marks from doing this, but make sure that you are not simply taking the easy option.I'm doubling up for Belonging/Conflicting perspectives myself, but the text will be my second related text, and as my other related text's are quite deep and there is lots to talk about, I hope to be able to avoid using it unless they specify two texts.
Im not taking the easy option, I was doing it for Belonging and while watching it realised it was a much better option than the text I previously had in mind for Conflicting Perspectives, funnily enough it probably fits better as a CP text, or maybe its just that CP feels more rewarding and less mind-numbing to study than Belonging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)