Dr Du (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Are Dr Du resources any good? Like are they better than Cambridge?

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
why did you leave then>
because the teaching style wasn’t very helpful when content started getting harder and I already have all their booklets for year 11 and 12, so paying that much wasn’t worth it.

dumNerd

HSC
Also anyone got any idea how good terry lee is in compare to the other textbooks?

Cherrybomb56

HSC
because the teaching style wasn’t very helpful when content started getting harder and I already have all their booklets for year 11 and 12, so paying that much wasn’t worth it.
How do you already have all their booklets for year 12?

dumNerd

HSC
Last question: Anyone know where Dr Du sources his questions from primarily. Like kurt get his from cambdrige mostly where does do get his from

catha230

HSC
Du's resources for the topics that just got introduced this year were tremendously out of the scope of the syllabus. Even the teacher admitted that what she was teaching me for differential equations was mostly first year uni stuff and there was no way it would be in the HSC or even school exams. When I asked what would be the point then, she said probably to prepare students for uni (lol, what a lame excuse!)

catha230

HSC
Last question: Anyone know where Dr Du sources his questions from primarily. Like kurt get his from cambdrige mostly where does do get his from
I am pretty sure Du has someone from uni (probably a professor or such) to prepare all the notes for the new syllabus topics.

Source: a teacher there told me

dumNerd

HSC
Du's resources for the topics that just got introduced this year were tremendously out of the scope of the syllabus. Even the teacher admitted that what she was teaching me for differential equations was mostly first year uni stuff and there was no way it would be in the HSC or even school exams. When I asked what would be the point then, she said probably to prepare students for uni (lol, what a lame excuse!)
if it's way outta syllabus why do ppl go there @jkjkjk

jkjkjk

HSC
if it's way outta syllabus why do ppl go there @jkjkjk
if u do everything within and some things that are outside the syllabus (that are an extension to what is already in the syllabus), you'll know how to do pretty much everything even if the exam is quite difficult. ppl have different experiences with it. some can keep up with the workload, some cant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)