drama log book (1 Viewer)

stevenljubovic

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone has any pic of their drama log book, so i can get an idea on how to do it. thanks

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just write about a page worth of stuff each week. Basically, what you did, where inspiration came from, and anything that has changed from the week before.

parawhoree

HSC
I wrote each day, about each thing we did, how it made me feel, and what i learnt from the exercise, what needed to be improved and whatnot.

Oh and even in the middle of the night when i woke up and thought of something id write it down,

e.g. Don't use "Don't take any notice of her, she's just a winged demon" instead use: "Don't take any notice of her she's just a winged (like in Little Nicky) SPAWN OF SATAN"

Yeah I was the only one that took notes.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, parawhoree is right. If you have an idea, make sure you write it down as soon as possible.

tainahall

HSC
N/A
A lot of candidates spend a great deal of time making it 'look good', however, unless you are sure to have that time to waste, don't...it will get more difficult to keep that up, as you are juggling all those commitments. Stick to the facts, your problem solving and decision making processes.
Make sure to write your name and contact details on a removable front page (so it's a boomerang when it gets lost). When it gets sent into the BOS you will need to ensure that the page is removed and only a student number connects you and it. That way the marking process remains confidential and anonymous.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We ended up reducing everyone in our group to a single letter (Mostly the first letter of their name). That way we could still refer to individuals without naming them.

parawhoree

HSC
We ended up reducing everyone in our group to a single letter (Mostly the first letter of their name). That way we could still refer to individuals without naming them.
i did the same thing. i made sure i dated every entry though to show that the process was ongoing rather than forged the night before.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
IP I definitely dated. GP I think I gave weeks, but I'm not sure. I also included key events at some points, like the Olympics and such, just because it made sense at the time. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)