Drop Extension French (1 Viewer)

Meshy590

HSC
Im unsure what to do about this. I have 1 exam this week (English), 1 exam week 2 (Chem), and the French Ext Trial Exam is in week 3. 3 days later is my French Continuers HSC Speaking. And then 2 days later, my trials start. I just feel that I will not have enough time...

I am currently doing 12 units, and I am ranked relatively well in all of them. My ext French rank is 4/20.

Advice please...

cerebellum

HSC
Wow you have heaps of people doing French Extension! I only have three, including me! Which school do you go to?

Do you feel prepared for Fr Ext?
If not, why not just go to school, sit the exam for 2 hours then go home and hardcore study for other subjects? If you get a bad result for Fr Ext, then drop it. Because honestly, 12 units is a lot to take on.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Wow you have heaps of people doing French Extension! I only have three, including me! Which school do you go to?

Do you feel prepared for Fr Ext?
If not, why not just go to school, sit the exam for 2 hours then go home and hardcore study for other subjects? If you get a bad result for Fr Ext, then drop it. Because honestly, 12 units is a lot to take on.
If it's too much and you can't handle it then drop t. It's no use detrimenting (is that a word?) your other subjects
However, since you're 4th you're doing well, maybe keep it until trials. Try to balance out your other subjects and see how you go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)