Dude, Theatresports (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah Manning don't care how old you are, unless you want booze or it's a big booze event (eg beachball).

I went to theatresports for months before I turned 18.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
stazi said:
No, I have no clue who Ed is, but Ben Jenkins is great (the one with the blond hair). I'm considering getting involved.
I am also considering getting involved, but do not know enough humorous dramatists (such as myself) as to start a team.

So if you do get a team together and need an extra person, you know where to find me;on the Internet lololololol (prime example of my brilliant spontaneous humour).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
we should totally form a team bos. except we wouldn't be funny. cos the internet is serious business.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Well I'm going to the jam tomorrow. I was chatting to Ben and Nick today, and stazlol, Ben was like "are you liek friends with this guy called stas" and I was liek "Kinda lol".

He thought we were on the same scav hunt team, but probably also thought we had equal coolness factor (of which he obviously realised was high).(ish).

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I might be playing this thursday. Here's hoping for strong teammates.
If I'm not playing, I'll be watching ... somewhere ...
bazookajoe said:
Do you have to be 18 to watch?
Your 18th is this thursday, why do you care?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Sorry Hiphop, I'm just not funny. I did make a dumbass line about the lawyer thing taking 4 years to recite. That went down ok. But my stagetime was around ... 10 seconds?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
why the fuck did i reread your post three times keypad, and thought townie wrote it. and i was about to ask him how he went on stage at theatresports. I was just checking through the forum again and saw 'last post by keypad'. so i went to check. and it was the same post i thought townie made. strange.

in conclusion, you're gay

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Sorry Hiphop, I'm just not funny. I did make a dumbass line about the lawyer thing taking 4 years to recite. That went down ok. But my stagetime was around ... 10 seconds?

awww nah dude u made me laugh just because im like 'lol yay its tom i love tom' but then yes you said like one line, which was a bit quiet and was said hesitantly. don't doubt yourself i believe in you :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Did you guys take a lot of ec(stas)y last night or something?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hey does anyone know the name of the captain of that team yesterday that did the opera and the 'mindfuck' dubbing scene?
i am maybe in love and have to stalk :eek:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
is stein the captain of that team? maybe.

raph and tom made good shrubs :eek:
stein who!?!?!??!?!
he was in the team with mark sutton/guy who was doing that play last night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)