Early Offer question….😀 (1 Viewer)

Joseph Wilson

HSC
Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the Acu guarantee early offer is conditional or unconditional?? Thanks

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
An offer received through the ACU Guarantee scheme (similar to the WSU HSC True Reward scheme) is technically considered a conditional offer because students are still expected to sit their HSC exams, which constitutes the condition. Of course, this is not a complex requirement, especially since neither the resulting HSC marks nor the ATAR will matter, i.e. as long as you complete year 12 (irrespective of your results and ATAR), you are good to go.

Examples of early entry schemes where conditional offers of a stricter nature are made include SRS and SRS-based schemes. A good example of this is the UNSW Gateway Admission Pathway, whereby a successful applicant will receive an early conditional offer to their chosen degree with an ATAR entry requirement significantly lower than the advertised Lowest Selection Rank. There is also the need to place the chosen degree as the applicant's highest eligible preference in order for the conditional offer to become an unconditional one.

I hope this helps! :D

Joseph Wilson

HSC
Thank you Jimmy. It’s such a relief that final Atar wouldn’t matter cuz in my email I was just told the course that I got my offer for and the campus, but I wasnt told anything else as to if I had to get a specific atar still so I was a bit confused lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)