Eas (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I applied under EAS to ANU, UNSW and Sydney (in that order) anyway I got back letters from UNSW and Sydney saying that yes they considered me eligible for the EAS scheme, but nothing yet from ANU. Are they just slower posting? Considering that UNSW and Syd accepted me EAS eligible would ANU also accept?

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Yes, ANU are slow with posting things. For example, I recieved a letter from them today which is dated last Monday (the 6th). Add a couple more days if you're not from Sydney :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
addymac said:
I applied under EAS to ANU, UNSW and Sydney (in that order) anyway I got back letters from UNSW and Sydney saying that yes they considered me eligible for the EAS scheme, but nothing yet from ANU. Are they just slower posting? Considering that UNSW and Syd accepted me EAS eligible would ANU also accept?
I got mine as well, but I remember reading something very strange in the EAS book that said that only Sydney, New South and UTS send notification via mail.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
addymac said:
I got it by phone the a day or so ago.
So the guidebook lies does it?

http://www.anu.edu.au/psi/admissions/countrywide.html said:
NOTIFICATION OF PLACE

Offers of Countrywide places at the ANU will be made in mid/late January through the UAC preliminary and/or main round and VTAC first round.
Liar :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mm87511

HSC
i am stilll waiting for a phone call or sth..atleast they should reply somehow..

Blackalicious

HSC
if your waiting ring them. 0261252260 and speak to Mr Unwin, you usually get an answering machine, but he calls you back really quickly. I rang up today, got EAS, thank God. :)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
EAS law

Hey who here who was accepted in to the EAS applied for law? Did you get over 90?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)