Easy as (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
best of luck to you, pmr_123. im sure you did fine. but hey, its over now. look to the future... *cue looking to the future music*
*big, deep voice* - ENGLISH, PAPER 2!!!

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I thought it was an easy exam aswell - I'm predicting over 90% hopefully.

For that question I put that it was set as a background image, I didn't even think of the term watermark.. That's what you get for being a web designer.

For the solvent question I put that solvents hsould be kept in proper storage, because they were told to keep them in their desk drawers.. Which sounded more ludicrous than the actual act of cleaning things with solvent.

I've always had soooo much time left over in IT exams, so this time I went all out with the extended responses.. I wrote a booklet and 1 page for Q22, and a booklet for Q23. I tried to include every possible thing they may have been looking for.

I'm glad this exam was so easy, as it's the only one I really care about - I'm not going to uni.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
lol I feel like an absolute idiot for saying this, but I actually found the whole paper to be a bit more challenging than normal EXCEPT for the extended responses... I did an extra two booklets for both the questions and still had 30 minutes left. There's something wrong with me lol.

DumbparameciuM

Eh, I aced it. Ended up writing about 20 pages for section three, but I was writing 'til the bell. I took a bit of a break after section two though - I was tired - then spent about 5 minutes planning my section 3 responses.

HSC
Hey yeah i agree wih the majority here, the test was piss easy. Multiple choice was easy, usually the multiple choice questions we get are fucked up ones where theres like 3 answers that could easily be right but you have to pick the "best answer" but none of that shit in here, it was all pretty much straight forward. Extended response was pretty easy to, did the first two options and did a full booklet for each. Short answer ones were mostly pretty good except for one or two which were a bit difficult but i think i got it mostly. Hey what fdid u guys all put for the 3 formatting changes (orientation, graphics, and text) and the three text changes? I used orientation changed from portrait to landscape, image set as background watermark, text one smaller font size (dunno if that goes here or text changes)

For text changes first i put order of the dot points was changed, there was a spelling mistake corrected (Ccourses to Courses) and the third i put font size again coz i couldnt think of any more

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Casmira said:
was I the only one that couldnt see all 3 text changes?
i spotted 2,
- IT was changed to information technology in dot points
- just before dot points in first one was "they are are:"
and my third one which i dont know if its right was
-the dot points are changed into alphabetical order

as i said before i think ALOT of people would have missed the "they are are:"
as i read somewhere, people read words as shapes and thats why alot of us don't pick up spelling mistakes etc because we already expect what it says.
i only picked that up because i went through it sentence for sentence and when i saw it i was like ha!

Last edited:

mercho

B. Of Leisure & Pleasure
HSC
For the text differnce i put the font face was different, image i put it had been put as a watermark behind the text and layout it had changed from portrait to landscape.
Three text changes i did was "Ccourse" to "Course", Ascending order for Bullet points, and an abreviation of IT was changed to Information technology.
Short answer questions were piss easy, multiple choices were also easy and for long answer i did question 21 which was ok and i also dif question 23 which i prolly stuffed up!
English paper Two to look foward to now!! :rolleyes:

scorpio7_dan

HSC
i did..
the are are thing
the order of the dotpoints
and
the word IT was changed to infomation technology

i didnt notice that other one that people were talking about.. shit.. maybe the thing with the dotpoints wasnt one! :( neway i think i went great other then that...

oh and the one about the women returnign from maturnity leve... did every1 else get...

d) indirect descrimination because of marital status
?

HSC
I still don't know about the graph though in multiple choice...was it line, pie, bar, or radar? I dont think it woulkd be pie or radar...but i dunno.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
fullmetaljacket said:
I still don't know about the graph though in multiple choice...was it line, pie, bar, or radar? I dont think it woulkd be pie or radar...but i dunno.
it has to be pie because it = 100% and the besy way to show % is in pie graph

tasharina

Multiple Choice

I think it was a bar graph??
I though Q4 was direct discrimination on the basis of martital staus
Did anyone leanr what carpal tunnel syndrome was? I guessed it and got ti right!!
I had no idea what Q14 and 15 were!!!
Otherwise, i write 2 booklets for Q 21 and 23 each. (4 booklets total)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
tasharina said:
I think it was a bar graph??
Did anyone leanr what carpal tunnel syndrome was? I guessed it and got ti right!!
i do maths, and if you have something that = 100% divided up you pie graph it. bar graph doesnt show results as clearly that way.

i knew carpal = wrist injury :| what were q 14&15?

Cognosis

is awesome
HSC
I'm seeing these posts saying "OH NO! I f'd up this question! I said (something) and the answer was (something else)", and I'm thinking how I BARELY got it right just by noticing/remembering minor details. It makes you think how the exam wasn't really a good indicator as to performance in the subject.

The extended reponse was a real bitch of a thing. I chose the last two ones, and I figure that I screwed them up big time. Somebody in this topic said that they wrote 2 booklets for one question, and I'm trying to figure out where you can get that much material :S.

With the ease of the multiple choice and short answer questions, I imagine that the extended response will be the real descriminator of the exam

Glenn198718

well i thought it was alright the I.T exam asked my teacher to help before the exam like 2 hours before and he told me to get lost i was so pissed off at him but yes i thought the exam was alright lets just see how i go. Probably shit as usual lol

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
Glenn198718 said:
well i thought it was alright the I.T exam asked my teacher to help before the exam like 2 hours before and he told me to get lost i was so pissed off at him but yes i thought the exam was alright lets just see how i go. Probably shit as usual lol
I would imagine the look on ur face when he said that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)