Easy to get Attacked at 5am? (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
Hi guys

Due to a recent lifestyle change, I have to start walking at 5AM (when it’s usually still dark) to get to a destination that’s around a suburb away.

I was just wondering if urban Sydney streets are particularly dangerous at 5am and if there are any chances of being attacked?

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Hi guys

Due to a recent lifestyle change, I have to start walking at 5AM (when it’s usually still dark) to get to a destination that’s around a suburb away.

I was just wondering if urban Sydney streets are particularly dangerous at 5am and if there are any chances of being attacked?
Ur a guy and you can’t fight?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Judging by your post it looks like you’re not going to change your routine depending on the answer though?

If so, then the real consideration should be what to do in the unlikely event of it happening, not weighing up the chances of it happening.

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
Should be safe, most people are sleeping during that time. Yes this includes those dodgy suburbs like Blacktown, Mt Druitt, Doonside. Sydney isn't Detroit.
Sydney: Become human

idkkdi

HSC
In all seriousness, we don't want to be running the risk in the first place. Fighting is one thing, fighting against a guy with a knife or other dangerous weapon is another thing.
Idk maybe I'm just scared of dying after having two near death experiences.
care to elaborate on these experiences?
bomb threat or smth during hsc? lol.

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
For real self defence

buy one of those laser pointers off wish that burn on contact

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Would really depend on the suburb. I feel like much of Sydney as long as you take reasonable precautions then 5 am would be fine.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Hi guys

Sydney streets are overall safer, at least from my experience living in the Eastern suburbs. I think you’ll be fine although maybe if it is at 5am and there’s people around while it’s reasonably dark I would try to not stay on the same road as others if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)