Ecmt Exam (1 Viewer)

~*amy*~

HSC
N/A
paztaboy said:
Do we have to know proportion or bayes theorem? as both of them were exempt from the quizzes. And what with the calculators? do they give us a calculator or do we have to buy the old they tell us to buy?
If you look on the front page of the exam (as provided in the ecmt assessment folder on blackboard), you will see that both Bayes Theorem and proportions formulae are provided. It also states "You may only use the university-supplied Casio fx-85MS calculator, no other personal calculator will be admitted to the examination room."

paztaboy

HSC
When they say university supplied does that mean they give it to you or you have to buy it from the uni?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
paztaboy said:
When they say university supplied does that mean they give it to you or you have to buy it from the uni?
yes. you have to go to the uni store tomorrow and buy this exact calculator. You have to show the examiners the receipt saying that you bought it from the uni, not from officeworks.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Cause if you dont, BAM!

Rorix

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
yes. you have to go to the uni store tomorrow and buy this exact calculator. You have to show the examiners the receipt saying that you bought it from the uni, not from officeworks.

Actually you have to go see Murray to buy it first, once he is sold out then you're allowed to buy from the Uni Store - the store does not have approval to sell them unless Murray is sold out.

Oh, and bad news, they cost more in the exam week, you should have bought it during stuvac.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
the piece of shit still better let me do the ol' 5318008 upside down thingamajigo

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
WHAT THE FUCK?!!! Are you guys serious with this calculator thing?

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
ARE YOU KIDDING!? When did they say that!? Why not from OFFICEWORKS!? when they said 'university supplied' i thought literally given to us by the uni for the exam kind of thingo

sarevok

HSC
Omg, I can't believe you guys are comm/law students...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
04er said:
ARE YOU KIDDING!? When did they say that!? Why not from OFFICEWORKS!? when they said 'university supplied' i thought literally given to us by the uni for the exam kind of thingo
yes. i mean it's pretty obvious- how will they have 1000 calculators for everyone for each exam. i think there was a thingo on blackboard saying if you don't have your receipt, you have to sit the exam without the calculator

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I don't how we are Comm/Law students either. Maybe you can tell us - then give us the receipt of you telling us.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Komit said:
I don't how we are Comm/Law students either. Maybe you can tell us - then give us the receipt of you telling us.
you're not english students. that sentence made no sense

04er

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
yes. i mean it's pretty obvious- how will they have 1000 calculators for everyone for each exam. i think there was a thingo on blackboard saying if you don't have your receipt, you have to sit the exam without the calculator
:eek: fuck.... i dont think there was anything on blackboard... i mean, i check that piece of shit every bloody day... stas you better not be kidding us... i have enough stress with this ecmt shit as it is

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I got mine!

*pats fx82MS*

I think they were like $24.95 or something.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
04er said:
:eek: fuck.... i dont think there was anything on blackboard... i mean, i check that piece of shit every bloody day... stas you better not be kidding us... i have enough stress with this ecmt shit as it is
are you by any chance taking any rational thought or logic philosophy UOS next semester. I think they would do you well.

Rorix

HSC
dude think about it for a second, do you really think they are going to have 1000 calculators of a special model lying around making sure the batteries are OK with each one, making sure there's enough spares, giving out instruction manuals about how to use it, maybe even having other calculators for other exams????

thats like supplying you with a pen or something except more expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)