eco tutoring? (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
does anybody know any good places for eco tutoring?

i've heard about:
  • crest
  • ace
  • project academy
if you've been to the places(doesnt need to be listed) or have an idea of what they are like please let me know! thank you:)

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
Hello mate! I am also in the cohort of 2024 and looking for Eco tutoring in my senior years. I currently go to project for year 10 Maths and it is great. The environment is friendly, you meet some lovely people, the tutors are nice and you get an ipad to do and submit work. One of the factors that is making me consider project for Year 11 Eco is tutorials as I am pretty sure its the only tutoring centre offering eco that also offer tutorials. Tutorials are basically when one tutor helps a maximum of four students with work from either tutoring or from school. (this is very biased lol) I have heard that Crest is pretty good.

here are some other thing to consider for other tutoring centres
Ace - only 7 weeks instead of the usual 9 weeks for other tutoring centres and does not offer online
Talent 100 - a bit on the expensive side

All of the above tutoring centres has produced state ranks so I am pretty sure any of them are good.

Other tutoring centres that I know that offer eco include:
Dymocks tutoring
Dux College

libestraumno3

HSC
Hello mate! I am also in the cohort of 2024 and looking for Eco tutoring in my senior years. I currently go to project for year 10 Maths and it is great. The environment is friendly, you meet some lovely people, the tutors are nice and you get an ipad to do and submit work. One of the factors that is making me consider project for Year 11 Eco is tutorials as I am pretty sure its the only tutoring centre offering eco that also offer tutorials. Tutorials are basically when one tutor helps a maximum of four students with work from either tutoring or from school. (this is very biased lol) I have heard that Crest is pretty good.

here are some other thing to consider for other tutoring centres
Ace - only 7 weeks instead of the usual 9 weeks for other tutoring centres and does not offer online
Talent 100 - a bit on the expensive side

All of the above tutoring centres has produced state ranks so I am pretty sure any of them are good.

Other tutoring centres that I know that offer eco include:
Dymocks tutoring
Dux College
oo ok they seem cool. btw what exactly do you mean by 'get an ipad'?

Ksalu

HSC
wait just like the app and stuff? or am i stupid into actually thinking you'll get an ipad 💀
You get an ipad and the ipad has its own apps specific to Project. We also have a slack app (app similar to discord etc).

Ksalu

HSC
hi ! could i ask about the study space experience? like, how full is it on avg? thanks !
hi! I dont really know since I just started this term and don't really use the study spaces. sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)