Electrical or Telecommunication? (1 Viewer)

LKY

HSC
N/A
I finished first 2 years subjects, Im now thinking of changing to Telecommunication, is it a good idea in term of difficulty and job seeking after graduation?:) Any advice?

inhinyero

HSC
I am in the exact position as yours few months ago. I am now in third year electrical engg. Before i used to be telecommunication then i shifted to electrical. Hey, electronics is just one branch of electrical, mind you.

LKY

HSC
N/A
I am in the exact position as yours few months ago. I am now in third year electrical engg. Before i used to be telecommunication then i shifted to electrical. Hey, electronics is just one branch of electrical, mind you.
you changed from tele to elec ? which one you think is harder? :)

LKY

HSC
N/A
Anyone can give me some advice?

bos1234

HSC
lol both are equally hard man... telecom has almost exactly the same subjects as electric...

Course

scroll dowm a bit and click on electric and telecom.

Kai7918

HSC
N/A
well just continue doing Electrical and do Telecom as ur sub major...we can pick 4 electives so just pick telecom units as ur electives

Im doing computer(finished 2 years) n m thinking of doing Telecom(wireless) as my sub major

so ye pick your electives very wisely....just do a sub major

jagshemesh

HSC
Mechatronics is the recommended stream, the others are more theory, except for civil or computer eng, OR you could always do computer science...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)