Encouragement? (1 Viewer)

Nezuko----

HSC
So I got trial marks back, and I am in quite a psychological dilemma, though I haven't dropped a rank under 5th, I am actually disheartened by the actual marks I got, considering I studied so much for it.
Do you have any words of encouragement, especially since the HSC is in a short period of time?

Thanks.

number1legalstudies

HSC
im like really burnt out and lost like most of my firsts (except legal :p) but like i just chucked my results in matrix atar calculator and it wasnt bad so i guess thats motivation? also whenever i feel bad i just do the subject i find that is the least painful (for me thats math). its important to do shit that makes u less sad

chilli 412

oo la la
HSC
So I got trial marks back, and I am in quite a psychological dilemma, though I haven't dropped a rank under 5th, I am actually disheartened by the actual marks I got, considering I studied so much for it.
Do you have any words of encouragement, especially since the HSC is in a short period of time?

Thanks.
u got this homie

ssreganr

HSC

Thanks.
I believe in you

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
This just means a greater proportion of your cohort is pushing really hard to do well (boosting median internal mark). Hopefully they keep up the grind for the HSC.

sp0ngeb0b

HSC
hey, I feel you it’s ok. but remember it’s about the rank not so much the mark.

jellyweetbix

HSC
Let's make these last few weeks really count, you've got this!

Remember that it's not permanent and that all the pressure on you will be over soon, we've just gotta get through this final month!

Goodluck buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)