End of course prizes (1 Viewer)

miss-smexy

HSC
I was looking at the prize lists and they said that for LAW114 (i.e. Jurisprudence) there's some prize for it but it's only open to people doing a bachelor of SCIENCE?

Since when did science students do law subjects... or is this just for people who are doing a combined science/law degree?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
miss-smexy said:
I was looking at the prize lists and they said that for LAW114 (i.e. Jurisprudence) there's some prize for it but it's only open to people doing a bachelor of SCIENCE?

Since when did science students do law subjects... or is this just for people who are doing a combined science/law degree?
Don't know how informative this is, but;

...Anyone can do law with appropriate approval and hoop-jumping since... well.. since I've ever known. Part of that hoop-jumping requires you to do LAW114... so theoretically, I guess, a BSc (whether a BSc+Law OR a vanilla BSc) could get that prize.

hannahxxx

HSC
miss-smexy said:

http://www.handbook.mq.edu.au/PDFs/2008/ug-scholarships-and-prizes.pdf
If you go to the last page, you'll find it has nothing to do with science.....I think maybe you were looking at an out of date handbook. Hmmm it's interesting too because its for proficiency, not for the person who tops the course.I know heaps of people who've SWORN they're going to top juris this year lol. People need to calm down

miss-smexy

HSC
hannahxxx said:
http://www.handbook.mq.edu.au/PDFs/2008/ug-scholarships-and-prizes.pdf
If you go to the last page, you'll find it has nothing to do with science.....I think maybe you were looking at an out of date handbook. Hmmm it's interesting too because its for proficiency, not for the person who tops the course.I know heaps of people who've SWORN they're going to top juris this year lol. People need to calm down
lol aint gonna be me. I finished that essay a few hrs before it was due -__-

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
miss-smexy said:
lol aint gonna be me. I finished that essay a few hrs before it was due -__-
That can work quite well, actually; the pressure can be useful sometimes.

...can also be seriously problematic.

But if you navigate that line well, you'll be right :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Otherwise you go insane and end up with 13000 + posts on BoS.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
:d

Edit: ...that was meant to be a :D but seems BOS is re-writing my messages for me and making big-D's into little-d's. How strange.

..maybe I should start posting thesis drafts and the BOS-fairy might do them too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)