• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

end of lost was shit (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
that wasnt the end of lost was it?
cant be, it said next week on lost

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The season finished last night in the US. We are about 10 weeks behind in Australia. They'll probably start the second season before we finish the first. That's why I download the episodes instead of watching them on tv now.

blackbunny

HSC
ohhh that's right u dont have access to season 1 lost episodes, but i do

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
HellVeN said:
He can change color like michael jackson.
Hahaha, that's gold.

The thing is they havent really revealed anything about the characters yet. We have no idea about Sawyer, Kate, Jack, etc... and their stories. They are leaving it very open. I think this series will go on for a while, until a new genre or tv becomes a craze (like reality did).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
LaCe said:
Hahaha, that's gold.

The thing is they havent really revealed anything about the characters yet. We have no idea about Sawyer, Kate, Jack, etc... and their stories. They are leaving it very open. I think this series will go on for a while, until a new genre or tv becomes a craze (like reality did).
It could easily go on as long as they want it to. There are also about 35 other people that are just extras at the moment aswell.

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Blackbunny, you're a fucking moron. The end was bloody awesome. Just because it wasn't all wrapped up nicely for you, doesn't mean it was shit. It's all been perfectly set up for next season, and it answered alot of big questions (not the biggest, but those will never be answered) and put to rest lots of speculation that people had made. But more than that it was just a damn good couple of hours.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
blackbunny said:
ohhh that's right u dont have access to season 1 lost episodes, but i do
oGm rEalLy yU mUsT b 31337 hAxXor!

blackbunny

HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Blackbunny, you're a fucking moron. The end was bloody awesome. Just because it wasn't all wrapped up nicely for you, doesn't mean it was shit. It's all been perfectly set up for next season, and it answered alot of big questions (not the biggest, but those will never be answered) and put to rest lots of speculation that people had made. But more than that it was just a damn good couple of hours.

wtf, the end was shit thats all i have to say

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
blackbunny said:
wtf, the end was shit thats all i have to say
hello blackbunny. meet my friend, mr. intelligence. apparently you guys haven't met before

blackbunny

HSC
crazyhomo said:
hello blackbunny. meet my friend, mr. intelligence. apparently you guys haven't met before
nope, and i bet u dont care....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)