Engineering HSC exam over how did you go? (1 Viewer)

chocorulz

I just got home, and with all honesty, it was the most horrible exam, ever.
All the stress build up, tell me how you all went?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I've had worse, although some of my answers don't seem that great I should probably do fairly well though.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
100% agree man...that was the worst thing i have eva done...wtf was wrong with half of the questions?...was it just me or were some of the questions totally irrelevant to wat we have been doing?...cos every engineering exam before this was completely different

Z0LTAN

Engineering Exam

I didnt think it was too bad, 2 tricky questions in the multiple choice and a few mongrel questions later on but with the mechanincs and drawing there sum easy marks there to be made. Difficult for sure but not impossible today. I am dismal bout chemistry tomorrow:(

~ghost~

i thought the exam was quite good!!! it was definitely easier then the past exam papers......although the drawing took forever to finish, there were few tricky questions, but overall, it is much easier then previous papers...

..and god i was stressing over it!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

LUDA-3G

HSC
I had soooo much trouble with the orthographic drawing. I found the other drawing really easy, if you noticed it was a trick drawing. The way that the flap control arm bulkhead was shaped, looking at it side on would have hidden most of the tricky parts, so all i did was the sectioned handle and drew the end of 2 bolts at the bottom and a washer. Because it only asked for sectioning of the "HANDLE"??

ShaunSmith

HSC
well..

i agree mostly with what has been said some was cruisy and easy while other bits i had no idea i think i passed and from what has been said on the forums be up there somewhere. i need something to counter english :(
and as i always say after 3U maths is done engineering will look simple.

Sanchez__

HSC
Thought it wasnt too bad all up, a few sus short answer questions though, that logic gate that I had no idea about in multi choice and I tried to section the whole orthogonal without much sucess on the bottom.

faction

I thought the exam was kinda good....i only hated the drawing and like 2 other questions
overall i think i did pretty good

scottieh

How Easy Was That

what crap u all speak that exam was piss compared to mathematics its hard to believe your all the nxt round of engineers guiding our country, thank god u arent politicians,

i hammered the exam or maybe it was my quality teacher, what a champ or "one" the tool from newcastle tafe/ uni i cant remember

thumbs down to whingers you dont deserve engineering if u didnt ace the exam

chocorulz

I never implyed scottieh that the exam was hard, i was just saying it was 'horrible' since it was completly different to trials and the past papers.

i would be very careful in what you post mate, anyhow, what makes you think the aced it, just because you thought it was easy, doesnt mean you will get the marks.

I studied my arse off, and worked dilgently thoughtout the past 2 years, and i know many others have as well, and your saying thumbs down to them because they may have thought the exam may have been a little hard.

With all honesty, they are the ones that deserve the high marks, not someone with a snob attitude like yours. An edcuated has more manners then you, your personality sounds like that of one that refuses to believe he will fail but actually does in reality, and tells everyone else otherwise, bigmouthing...

Hope you do go well in your exam mate, so when you stuff up as an engineer, we'll all be there laughing at you..............Hmph...............

But to everyone else, i hope you go well in your exam, even those who believe that may have failed, let this subject boost your UAI mark, so you can become what you want. I bid you good luck to that as well. Have a good and properous future.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
chocorulz said:
I never implyed scottieh that the exam was hard, i was just saying it was 'horrible' since it was completly different to trials and the past papers.

i would be very careful in what you post mate, anyhow, what makes you think the aced it, just because you thought it was easy, doesnt mean you will get the marks.

I studied my arse off, and worked dilgently thoughtout the past 2 years, and i know many others have as well, and your saying thumbs down to them because they may have thought the exam may have been a little hard.

With all honesty, they are the ones that deserve the high marks, not someone with a snob attitude like yours. An edcuated has more manners then you, your personality sounds like that of one that refuses to believe he will fail but actually does in reality, and tells everyone else otherwise, bigmouthing...

Hope you do go well in your exam mate, so when you stuff up as an engineer, we'll all be there laughing at you..............Hmph...............

But to everyone else, i hope you go well in your exam, even those who believe that may have failed, let this subject boost your UAI mark, so you can become what you want. I bid you good luck to that as well. Have a good and properous future.
yeh here here chocorulz....scottieh mate the jokes on u wen u get ur result back and realise u got a shit mark considering ur cocky ass attitude. come dec 18 wen results come out i dare u to post up ur result for engineering so we can all laugh at u for not acing it...lets see if u got the balls to do that

ChrisE

HSC
chocorulz said:

well said mate, i feel the same as you, i worked really hard all year and found the test horrid as well. id like to take that scottieh guy on across all subjects as i do creative arts, technology, humanities and maths subjects which shows that im strong across all areas where im sure he just has a mathematics card up his sleeve. these arent the kind of people we need in the world bringing everyone else down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)