Engineering Studies HSC- Post-Thoughts after Exam (1 Viewer)

Bandsaw27

HSC
what about the signal diode? also how did you do that waveform question? And also the impedance one?
I don't know what a signal diode is meant to be - I just answered for regular diode (which does do rectification) and hoped that fit what they wanted. I stuffed the waveform up though because I've never seen a question like that before. For impedance I basically just said that the resistance has to be so high because of V = IR, they can't run high current because it's unsafe for use.. have no idea if that was right or not, because we never covered impedance and how speakers work in class.

Bandsaw27

HSC
Gotta love how they only had one MA/VR question, I'm glad I spent several hours on that getting my understanding down pat. And the only aeronautics stuff was in relation to boats. Pretty awesome.

StudyOnly

HSC
I don't know what a signal diode is meant to be - I just answered for regular diode (which does do rectification) and hoped that fit what they wanted. I stuffed the waveform up though because I've never seen a question like that before. For impedance I basically just said that the resistance has to be so high because of V = IR, they can't run high current because it's unsafe for use.. have no idea if that was right or not, because we never covered impedance and how speakers work in class.
EXACTLY! Is it even a part of the syllabus?

StudyOnly

HSC
Does anyone remember if it asked you to label the waveform question???

ABBAS38

HSC
yep i did the diode as a regular definition where it is a voltage regulator for current values and allows current to flow in 1 direction. The waveforms were bullshitted and the impedance i did quite similar i explained the V=IR formula in relation to voltage. Bro was this a Physics Test or and engineering test

Bandsaw27

HSC
What were you meant to say for the transmitter things placed on different levels on the comms tower? I made up some bullshit about them accidentally receiving each other's signal if they're too close but I probably shouldve just talked about different freqs and how they could interfere with each other.

Liam Hu1

HSC
I asked my teacher, he said they are used for boost the signals. I wrote they are used to change direction...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)