Engineering studies predictions (1 Viewer)

Vall

HSC
Yeah, I didn't see that coming either...
I mean, they used a fidget spinner last year. At least I know what a smart watch is unlike some random car engine part or something. Using an Apple Watch just ensures that future cohorts will never access the image because of “copyright”

MJRey

HSC
okay so i guess everyone found it hard? or atleast different to literally every other paper. i hope we are blessed by scaling...
It wasn't as bad as other hsc papers I've seen, but there were some things I wasn't expecting. They even asked us to draw freehand!

Vall

HSC
It wasn't as bad as other hsc papers I've seen, but there were some things I wasn't expecting. They even asked us to draw freehand!
did people actually do it completely freehand tho? I still used a ruler for the few straight lines just freehanded all the curves and didn't make my measurements super accuarate

avicidal

HSC
did people actually do it completely freehand tho? I still used a ruler for the few straight lines just freehanded all the curves and didn't make my measurements super accuarate
idk if your school uses drawing boards and t squares, but my invigilators wouldn't let me rip out the page for me to clip onto the board, while i just yolo'd with a compass for the curves

josh312

HSC
Aye the free hand caught me off guard and i almost went to grab my ruller in case they where like na lines are to incosistant or and uneven

josh312

HSC
Thought i would save time with all freehand sketching it

josh312

HSC
oh that, i literally said to place a thermometer on the other side and see how much it heats up
Lol, i thought put it in water and wait for a short but then was like na thats dangerous af

MJRey

HSC
Yeah, pretty much. I set up lines for how you'd normally do isometric, then did the rest freehand and tried to make it look as neat as possible.

RileyC

HSC
Was talking to my teacher and he said it was pretty bad we had to use graphical methods to find the tensions, as you are pretty much always allowed to choose your own method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)