English Advance - Eliot (1 Viewer)

You live once

HSC
I looked at past HSC papers for question that they ask about Eliot and I realised that they have already asked specifically about "The Hollow Men" and "Journey of The Magi", do you think they can ask specifically ask about one of those poems or is there a greater chance of them asking about different poems like "The Love Song" or "Preludes" or "Rhapsody"?

And one more thing, are you guys going to memories all the poems or just a few that you think will appear in the HSC.

beetree1

HSC
Yeah of course! they can specify any poem they want, or even put a thematic element in it that implies that one poem. So definitely know all of the poems!! It's a bit hard, but START NOW IF YOU HAVENT!!!!

You live once

HSC
Yeah of course! they can specify any poem they want, or even put a thematic element in it that implies that one poem. So definitely know all of the poems!! It's a bit hard, but START NOW IF YOU HAVENT!!!!
you think i should start with the ones that haven't been tested like "The Love Song", "Preludes" and "Rhapsody"?

beetree1

HSC
you think i should start with the ones that haven't been tested like "The Love Song", "Preludes" and "Rhapsody"?
Yep probably smarter to focus on those since spirituality was tested last year and is unlikely they will ask it again this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)