English - Advice (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello fellow boredofstudies-ers...
I'm concerned for my English HSC, paper 2 mainly. I'm averaging a rough 75%+ in the first paper however in the other paper I'm facing problems of finishing my three essays in two hours! Which techniques do you guys use in order to finish you paper 2 exams, do you try to finish all essays and reduce the quality or do you do as much as you can but maintain the quality? Lastly, what would be a good mark in the school trials.

Thanks in advance :D - Abdullah

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Make sure you make a plan, it will make writing faster as you already know what you are talking about and won't have to sit and think for a while. It only takes about 3-5mins. Also, make sure you know your texts really well (especially for close study of text) and heaps of techniques.

A good mark depends on the person. For me, personally, 70%+ is a good mark. Good luck in studying and for your HSC :)

HSC
That's actually a good idea, however i don't think ill end up doing that for my prescribed texts but for my related thats already been done :) thanks for the advice!

NWO

HSC
This is my plan. Spend ONLY ONLY ONLY 40 minutes for each essay. Spend 30 mins max on ur comprehension. I tried this method and wrote 2 pages more for my creative but then sometimes ti doesnt work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)