• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

ENGLISH Essay Writing Workshop & Tutoring | STATE RANK 2ND English Extension 1 2019 (50/50) | STATE RANK 13TH English Advanced 2019 (98/100) | 99.85 (1 Viewer)

Saleha Sehgol

HSC
English Tutoring from State Rank 2nd English Extension 1 & State Rank 13th English Advanced
Hey everyone, my name is Saleha Sehgol and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2019. I’ll be offering English tutoring to show you how you can ace English. Here’s why you should attend:
  • I achieved an ATAR of 99.85 and am a HSC All Rounder
  • I placed 2nd in NSW for English Extension 1 (50/50 HSC mark with Internal Rank of 1)
  • I placed 13th in NSW for English Advanced (98/100 HSC Mark with Internal Rank of 1)
I know what HSC markers want and I know how to get results. I can show you to do it too. More importantly, I know how to teach.

I am running HSC essay writing workshops:
  • Small groups – each student gets focused attention
  • Systematic approach to the structure, language and writing skills required in HSC English
  • Each student will get a copy of one of my full mark essays that demonstrates perfect structure, language and analysis. Use this to structure your essays!
  • Running in late January
This is an excellent opportunity to refine your essay writing skills as the HSC year starts

I will also be doing ongoing weekly 1 on 1 tuition through the year focusing on essays, creatives, assignments and school tasks.

Message me on 0432641119 :)

seekingtutoring

HSC
Hello everyone, I have been taught by Saleha before and I highly recommend it. Not only are her grades amazing, but her teaching style is amazing and easy to follow so that I can understand everything being taught to me. Also, when I have questions she is also always very supplying and never fails to explain things thoroughly and comprehensively to me. :)

yooook

HSC
English Tutoring from State Rank 2nd English Extension 1 & State Rank 13th English Advanced
Hey everyone, my name is Saleha Sehgol and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2019. I’ll be offering English tutoring to show you how you can ace English. Here’s why you should attend:
  • I placed 2nd in NSW for English Extension 1 (50/50 HSC mark with Internal Rank of 1)
  • I placed 13th in NSW for English Advanced (98/100 HSC Mark with Internal Rank of 1)
I know what HSC markers want and I know how to get results. I can show you to do it too. More importantly, I know how to teach.

• Systematic approach to the structure, language and writing skills required in HSC English
  • Each student will get a copy of one of my full mark essays that demonstrates perfect structure, language and analysis. Use this to structure your essays!
This is an excellent opportunity to refine your essay writing skills as the HSC year starts

I will also be doing ongoing weekly 1 on 1 tuition through the year focusing on essays, creatives, assignments and school tasks.

how much?

Absolutediva

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)