ENGLISH / GERMAN tutoring + ESSAY-MARKING (1 Viewer)

verittably

HSC
Hi :)

I'm offering two services: tutoring and essay-marking. I graduated North Sydney Girls High School in 2011; my ATAR was 98.95.

1. Tutoring

One-on-one tutoring, preferably in Bankstown/Inner West/Parramatta OR over Skype (via voice-calling), if that's more convenient. As well as course content, I will cover exam technique, essay skills, etc. Details of what I'm offering and my subject 'credentials':

ENGLISH (93/100 for Advanced HSC, 45/50 for Ext1 HSC)
- any level of high school English up to HSC English Advanced (i.e. incl. ESL, Standard, Advanced)
- in 2012 I tutored 5-6 students in HSC English (ESL, Standard and Advanced); I have the most teaching experience in this subject and the content is freshest in my mind

GERMAN (first in grade for Yr 11/12, 48/50 + state rank 3rd in NSW for Extension HSC, 92/100 in Continuers HSC)
- any level of German up to and including Extension German
- bonus: I love this subject a bizarre amount

Pricing depends on location and subject/grade, $20-$35/hour negotiable.

2. Essay-marking

This is how it works -- you send me an essay, and I will mark it and give you detailed feedback including a mark, suggestions/instructions for improvement (in terms of content/structure/writing/etc.), as well as proofreading grammar/spelling/etc. I will send you back your essay with corrections/suggestions, and I will give you all the detailed feedback in the form of an email or a Skype call, whichever you prefer.

I will mark essays/pieces of writing for the following subjects:
- any English up to and including HSC English Advanced
- any German up to and including HSC German Extension

Pricing negotiable, depends on length of writing and subject. Rough guide: $30 for a typical ~1000w HSC English essay.

--------

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, please email me at arterialist[at]gmail[dot]com or Skype me at rain.veritta :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)