English, Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

Adam.Meads

HSC
What did everyone think?

I found it fairly difficult ... Especially the Prose Extract. The Creative Writing didn't fit my style, or my story I had prepared.

THe Essay was OK. I rattled off 25 book pages all up.

How'd everyone else find it?

elmafud

HSC
I thought it was good, the questions were fairly open and general, and the essay was easy to write if you knew your stuff and how to adapt.

I particularly liked the creative writing, as it was so amazingly easy. I didn't have a planned story, as I've always found it stunts my creativity and I get better results from being able to explore the language freely.

And the comprehension = gold, pure gold. :D There's something seriously satisfying about knowing a third of the marks were there for you, written and ready to go.

I wrote three booklets, plus my comprehension booklet.

Adam.Meads

HSC
elmafud said:
I thought it was good, the questions were fairly open and general, and the essay was easy to write if you knew your stuff and how to adapt.

I particularly liked the creative writing, as it was so amazingly easy. I didn't have a planned story, as I've always found it stunts my creativity and I get better results from being able to explore the language freely.

And the comprehension = gold, pure gold. :D There's something seriously satisfying about knowing a third of the marks were there for you, written and ready to go.

I wrote three booklets, plus my comprehension booklet.
Way to make me feel bad haha :eek:

saschy

HSC
omg i hated it sum ppl in my yr dident even finish!!!! i spent way 2 long on da 1st section, but my story was ok i did have 2 rush my essay tho i only did about 4 pages...hmmm over all it was a good paper and not as bad as i had been expecting
xoxoxox
gud luk 4 everything else:wave:

elmafud

HSC
I didn't intend to make you feel bad. I just found that the exam worked well for me and how my teacher had prepared my class.

elmafud

HSC
I didn't intend to make you feel bad. I just found that the exam worked well for me and how my teacher had prepared my class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)