English standard, adv, ext 1&2 | 6 years exp | arts/law degree | several 99+ students (1 Viewer)

alextutor93

HSC
Are you looking for a tutor to help you DRASTICALLY improve your results in English?

My name is Alexander Jackson, and I am based in the Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs.

I have a Bachelor of Arts (English) and a Bachelor of Laws, and came first in several subjects in both of my Arts and Law degrees and scored countless High Distinctions.

When I sat the HSC in 2010, I performed incredibly well in my English subjects.

In HSC Extension English 1, I scored a mark of 47/50 overall and a mark of 48/50 on the final exam. I also achieved a Band 6 in English Advanced.

Over the last 6 years, I’ve helped high school and HSC students achieve results just like mine.

My students have attained incredible results, with students achieving ATARs of 99 and above and countless Band 6s in HSC English Advanced.

My students have since gone on to study Commerce/Law degrees at Sydney University, Engineering degrees at UNSW and all sorts of other degrees in various fields.

Basically, I have a track record of securing outstanding results for high school students at all levels.

Usually, someone with my level of experience would charge a rate of around $100 per hour.

It’s really, really hard to find a tutor out there who has countless successful students and has taken so many students from middle of the road to top performers.

However, I’m only charging $60 per hour.

Please call me on 0422426355 as soon as possible, as I only have four available spots at this rate, which are likely to fill up within a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)