Enrolment Variation (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
When does it open 2k13?

It says down the bottom when you hover over it that it is open, but it's not. Awk.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I was told I should have been able to do it yesterday as one of the units I wanted to do wasn't offered second semester and I could just put whatever when it opened :/

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Start of Feb generally.

P sure it depends on the timetabling people and when they figure out ~stuff~ they then let us make changes and blah

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Okay.

Yay.

I'm just trying to change my friend's units ASAP.

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Gahh. The suspense is killing me. When does enrolment variation usually become unlocked? Yes I want to change my units THAT badly. Is it 1st feb or after enrolments for the people who got late round offers?

HSC
I think I read somewhere on myuni it was 11 feb..idk

MetalTheory

HSC
Uni Grad
I got an email saying 11 of February. It'll probably be then if that's what everyone else is saying.

Meshy590

HSC
I just enrolled today, so if I want to change one of my UoS, do I have to wait until the 11th?

kingpharaoh

HSC
Guys, if I change the subjects I enrolled for during pre-enrolment does it automatically get approved? Does it take a long process to change units? I wouldn't want to change subjects to only realise that I would need to change back since subjects I changed into didn't get approved.

**Changing from 2nd year Advanced Math Units to Normal Chemistry Units (I got a pass average on CHEM1101 and 1102 so I assume its alright?)

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
Can anybody log into LMS/webct ? Doesnt allow me to log in...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, if I change the subjects I enrolled for during pre-enrolment does it automatically get approved? Does it take a long process to change units? I wouldn't want to change subjects to only realise that I would need to change back since subjects I changed into didn't get approved.

**Changing from 2nd year Advanced Math Units to Normal Chemistry Units (I got a pass average on CHEM1101 and 1102 so I assume its alright?)
Why would you want to do that?!

But it doesn't take long to change units when the enrolment variation opens. Just click a few buttons and it's done.

kingpharaoh

HSC
Cause so far I have 3 Advanced Math units on 1st semesters and CHEM2401 then 4 Advanced Math Units for 2nd semester. It feels like there's too much pressure having more than at least 3 advanced math subjects per semester o.o

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
When we change units, does the change need to be reviewed? or is it instantaneous? Im changing some of my units, but not to advanced units, and I didnt want to have to change them back because the change wasnt accepted for some reason.

neontiger

HSC
When we change units, does the change need to be reviewed? or is it instantaneous? Im changing some of my units, but not to advanced units, and I didnt want to have to change them back because the change wasnt accepted for some reason.
It's instantaneous if you meet the pre-requisite/co-requisite criteria (but you don't really have to worry about that in first year). The exception is when it's a unit where enrolment is restricted such as some of the advanced science units and TSP subjects.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Cause so far I have 3 Advanced Math units on 1st semesters and CHEM2401 then 4 Advanced Math Units for 2nd semester. It feels like there's too much pressure having more than at least 3 advanced math subjects per semester o.o
oh yeah, god, I would only do 2 max per semester.

But if you're interested and don't really want to major in anything else then 3 is fine.

It's instantaneous if you meet the pre-requisite/co-requisite criteria (but you don't really have to worry about that in first year). The exception is when it's a unit where enrolment is restricted such as some of the advanced science units and TSP subjects.
this.

If it doesn't let you then you can send an email to your faculty (science) saying you have the prerequisites and they'll enrol you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)