Entertainment Industry (1 Viewer)

-=Matt=-1

HSC
I thought it was an alright exam.
I think some of multi choice was harder than usual...but not by much.
Section 2 was pretty good although i didn't do the diagram in one of the questions very well...easier than usual tho
Section 3 were all broad questions which basically allowed you to write heaps.

All in all i'd say it wasn't that bad at all.

Which questions in section 3 did everyone do?

Last edited:

Aristotles

HSC
Went real well, Multiple choice was pretty good, some seemed a bit difficult. Section II on the TV diagram was easy, all you needed to do was draw pretty much signal flow and equipment used ie. BNC cabling, projector, cameras (Sony), CCU etc..

In section 3 i did the Stages and Lighting Operator.

-=Matt=-1

HSC
I did the same for section 3.

I wish all exams were like the ent one though.....so much easier.

If only the compulsory course could be changed from english to entertainment?
lol

Entertainment scales pretty bad right?...what mark do u think would be band 6 for this year?

Aristotles

HSC
I have no idea, but i hope all the dumbasses go low so i can get scaled high...

HSC
i thought it was great, i really felt good about it. i wish all our exams were common sense ones like that, theyd be much more useful in life hey hahaha.

surroundsound

HSC
Exam was great, but, I could't believe Section I. Never before have I seen such a difficult multiple choice section. Section two was great very straight forward (although the 'complaint situation' was fairly open ended), and the Section III was a dream. I did the staging and the risk/ first aid one.

In face, all my exams so far have been great. English, english, maths, this; lets hope Software Design, Engineering and Physics are as good!

Also: nobody in the state did both entertainment and extention maths! Wow! I was almost the only person in the state doing those two!

Peace be with you,
- Mick

Lozzysy

HSC
N/A
I thought section one was quite difficult. There were a few questions there that I couldn't decide between. What did everyone choose for Q1 The points of contact when working at height?

Everything else was great

Aristotles

HSC
Lozzysy said:
I thought section one was quite difficult. There were a few questions there that I couldn't decide between. What did everyone choose for Q1 The points of contact when working at height?

Everything else was great
I remember a whole TAFE lesson on this, but i could not really remember on the exam, so i chose 3.

wootywadwad

HSC
I was 50/50 on so many multiple choice questions... loved section II + III though.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Section I was more difficult than past years. However, most were reasonably obvious.

Section II was average difficultly. Although there was less focus on roles and responsibilites than I predicted.

Section II was very general. I did the stage question, and the one about lighting. Surprised there wasn't one focused on audio, though glad there wasn't.

Also, I had to do this exam later in the day, because it conflicted with my Maths Extension 1 exam. Anyone else have that? Clearly they're not a popular combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)