Entry into Masters degree. (1 Viewer)

itszen

HSC
Just a question thats on my mind, say if i wanted to do a masters later on,would i still be able to get into a masters degree say, without the credit average marks? Do they also count into work experience and up-front payments which could lower the standard entry into a masters. Anyone got into masters without a credit average? Thanks!

X

xeuyrawp

Just a question thats on my mind, say if i wanted to do a masters later on,would i still be able to get into a masters degree say, without the credit average marks? Do they also count into work experience and up-front payments which could lower the standard entry into a masters. Anyone got into masters without a credit average? Thanks!
It depends what and where. Look at entry requirements on websites.

I'm sure plenty of people have gotten into masters with a credit average.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yes, you can. They look at many factors, not just your GPA. Especially if you've got industry experience.

itszen

HSC
can anyone give me an example of a university degree thats takes in account of other things besides a credit average GPA? All university degrees thats are masters i look online says they need a credit average even country-side universities.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
can anyone give me an example of a university degree thats takes in account of other things besides a credit average GPA? All university degrees thats are masters i look online says they need a credit average even country-side universities.
Masters of Creative Arts. They look at your experience in the creative arts industry, so you don't necessarily have to have a Credit GPA. In fact, you don't even have to have a bachelors, with enough experience you can go straight to masters.

itszen

HSC
i was looking around like masters of a health-related career.Are there pathways of getting into masters if you dont have that credit average like graduate certificate or something. Apparently its quite difficult to attain that GPA of above 5.

X

xeuyrawp

i was looking around like masters of a health-related career.Are there pathways of getting into masters if you dont have that credit average like graduate certificate or something. Apparently its quite difficult to attain that GPA of above 5.
I honestly think your best course of action would be to look at the websites of unis and courses you're interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)