Error in my HSC timetable? (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
I am not taking a certain subject and included it in my personal timetable, even after i have dropped it last term.

What now?

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
There should be an option on there to contact them or something. I remember reading something about contacting them immediately.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Just go to your principal or curriculum co-ordinator and check with them... They will certainly take it out if you aren't meant to be doing that course.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Then see them again and let them know. If they can't fix it, see your Principal/Deputy or whoever is responsible for your subjects at your school.

brendroid

HSC
Double check to make sure the Board of Studies got that memo.

Took them about 3 times to learn I'd dropped a few subjects in Term 4 last year >.<

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Um it should, because i told the year co-ordinator to change it.
Obviously your school forgot to tell the BOS. Ask the school to print off a new confirmation of entry to prove it's been dropped off.

jazzzod

HSC
The software used to signify to the BoS if a student has dropped a course is malfunctional; often it takes up to 4 attempts to correctly communicate with their servers, not communicating these failures to the school.

assiduous

HSC
The software used to signify to the BoS if a student has dropped a course is malfunctional; often it takes up to 4 attempts to correctly communicate with their servers, not communicating these failures to the school.
How do you know this? Pretty interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)