error in the multiple choice... typical (1 Viewer)

saves.the.day

HSC
well I don't know how many of you spotted this but the person that wrote the multiple choice obviously didn't know what he/she was going on about.

Ahaha i know i'm just making a big thing out of this but the little error I found was in "Napster was a peer 2 peer program ..."

Napster is not a p2p program. What seperates napster from p2p is that Napster is controlled by a centralized server so to if person A wants to download of person B in napster, they have to first go through the central server. Take a real p2p program like kazza, and you will find that if person A wants to download from person B.. they connect directly to each other.. that is, peer 2 peer. Thats the whole reason why you can't have unique usernames in p2p while in Napster you were allowed.

haha well I know this is not a detrimental mistake, but just wanted to point it out.. dont know why. I think its coz of too much hsc. haha I still have economicss!

vanity

HSC
no need to be pedantic about it :p

i have economics left too - good luck!

parry

oh well if i get that question wrong im gonna go complain, at least ill have an excuse though(although it is rather weak)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)