Et alors? Les citoyens du monde francophone sur BOS feront quoi a` la fac? (1 Viewer)

chepas

HSC
Eh bien, c'est parti. On va a ` la fac! Mais il faut qu'on sache où on va, pour qu'on puisse se rencontrer quelque part, par hasard, pour bavarder de ces jours-la` sur BOS, en tchattant de rien et de la pluie et du beau temps...

Affichez vos places qui vous étaient offertes!

Pour commencer:

J'ai pris une place du Bachelor of Arts (Lang) a` l'Université de Sydney! Hourra!

Je sais aussi que omg_a a obtenu le 'degree' qu'elle voulait aussi... :D

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
FELICITATIONS CHEPAS!

That's brilliant! Me, I forgot I'd applied, but checked anyway and got a place in a BA course. Which I suppose I could do, but I don't think I will. I'm hell bent on getting money to travel overseas- thus 'seeking employment'.

How'd the other French forum lurkers go?

chepas

HSC
MERCI INFINIMENT (sp)!

Where did you get your BA? Keep it anyway and defer for a year maybe, save up then travel, or travel while you work with a work visa :D. Be an au pair! Hehe...

malkin86

HSC
Squee! I'm so happy that you got into what you wanted, chepas!!! :D Good luck w your travel, hippy - do you have os rellos that you can crash with? Where would you like to go?

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I have tonnes of rellos in England and I can get a working visa, but I wanna get to France and Sweden too. I'll have to work on that...

Aww. Isn't this cool?! It's like the finale in 'Grease' where everyone's happy/together after high school.

*sings 'We Go Together'* :D

chepas

HSC
Ah England... go and work in a pub in like, South London or Piccadilly :p!

Malkin... alors :D. J'espère que dieu t'était gentil :).

omg_a

HSC
yay!!! i got in to arts/law @ ANU, tres tres heureuse! and i also got into the college i wanted, all good!

hippy, i'm so jealous of you, and my other friends who have all recently jetted off overseas. ....i'll get there eventually!

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Hey, congrats everyone on getting into your desired courses.

I got my first choice, Commerce @ UNSW. Double major with a language so maybe that will take me places - like you Hippy i wanna travel, but after graduating...

Way to go chepas, you really had your heart set on that degree.

and omg_a likewise for getting into arts/law..so you're moving into a college then? Should be interesting.

everyone's going to different universities...

malkin86

HSC
I'm going to go to UOW and do a Bachelor of Science (Environment) :D.

malkin86

HSC
Cos I didn't do chem for the HSC, I'm doing a bridging course for the next two weeks, and I officially start on the 21st. It'll give me a chance to get to know where stuff is, when the trains come, etc. :D

chepas

HSC
21st thats relatively early! I have to wait till the 7th of March ;). My friend who's doing BEd Primary at Syd has to do a maths bridging course. Poor soul, she hates maths with a passion.

Did a dry run from the furthest stretch of uni to get to work on time. A lecture ends at 4pm, start work at five. From Sydney Uni to Eastwood in that time is a miracle of godlike proportions - made it with 10 mins to spare! Power walk to Redfern Stn, then train to Eastwood that arrived about 4 mins after I got to the station!

Gawd these places are huge, unis...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)